Alternative Medicine/Hormones

Question
Hi Tonja,
I am a 43 year old female.  I was pregnant 3 years ago and my adult acne had completely disappeared.  After the birth of my son, I breastfed.  Again, the acne stayed away and the weight fell off of me.  It was wonderful.  I am 5'6" and weighed 116 lbs when I stopped breastfeeding him at 1 year old.  One month ago, I weighed 118 lbs.  Today, I weigh 122 lbs and the acne has returned.  HELP!  There are a couple of things I am doing differently.  They are:  now drinking 1 cup of decaf coffee per day with creamer and sweetened with Stevia.  I also started taking resveratrol supplements.  I don't know if these could be reason for rapid weight gain of 4 pounds in one month??  Also, seems like it could be hormonal since I didn't have the acne while I was pregnant and breastfeeding.  What is your take on this?  I cannot continue to gain weight like this.  I eat healthy - sweeten with Stevia instead of sugar, etc.  Thank you in advance for your help!!

Answer
Hello Lisa,

Without a complete client consult my first thought is, when you are pregnant your progesterone is naturally higher so if it were me I would do the following.
I do offer phone consults as well.

Pro-G-Yam 500 at bedtime
A Xenoestrogen cleanse
For the cleanse you will want to order
Indole-3-Carbinol
Chlorophyll Capsules
Algin
Time Release Milk Thistle
As low progesterone can indicate high estrogen.

Once you order the products through my site I can teach you how to use them.

XENOESTROGENS
ADHERE TO THE SAME RECEPTOR SITES as estrogen SO THIS GUMS UP THE ESTROGEN RECEPTOR SITES AND MAKES IT DIFFICULT FOR THE BODY’S NATURAL HORMONE'S TO DO THEIR JOB.
Think of an example of a hummer and a Volkswagen competing for the same parking places. The xenoestrogens is like the hummer and the natural estrogen is like the VW. The bully is the xenoestrogens. When there are too many xenoestrogens in the parking lot they occupy all the receptor sites and the VW is not able to find a receptor site or a parking place.
This means you are a grumpy sweaty unhappy hormonal mess. To many xenoestrogens = symptoms of estrange dominance but this is actually a natural estrogen deficiency because the estrogen cells rectors sites are clogged up.
Xenoestrogens are fat soluble. Because of this they lodge in fatty tissues like the abdomen. This means they must find a home. Where do they find it? In fatty tissue.
·         Xeno means foreign
·         Xenoestrogens mimic natural estrogen's
·         Xenoestrogens deposit in fatty tissues like the abdomen.
HOW TO GET XENOESTROGENS OUT OF THE BODY
·         Use organically-grown or pesticide free fruits and vegetables
·         Use hormone and chemical-free meats, eggs and dairy products
·         Avoid using soft plastic goods which tend to leak xenoestrogens – Use BPA Free Plastic
·         Do not microwave food in plastic containers
·         Do not leave plastic water bottles in the sun or let them get hot
·         Drink pure water
·         Avoid creams and cosmetics which contain parabens and stearl konium chloride
·         Avoid nail polish and nail polish removers with acetone
·         Avoid petrochemical based perfumes
·         Use non-GMO soy products

To order herbs go to
www.YourHerbalHealthSolutions.com
it is best to sign up as a free member to get the best cost.
Once you have ordered through my site you can contact me at Tonja@TonjaWells.net

This information is for educational purposes only and should not be used to diagnose and treat diseases.

If you have any health problems consult a health practitioner before embarking on any course of treatment

Alternative Medicine

Tonja Wells