Alternative Medicine/Question.

Question
Hello Eric.

Please I would like to ask you a question.
I have cold. My nose is flowing. Currently I take a nose spray, BUT it is iritating nasal mucosa. I take it maybe several days, BUT there is no improvement. I can not breath clearly during the night, only if I spray the spray into each nostril. And also it can create allergies for me. I do not want to continue this way.

Therefore, could you please recommend any alternative treatment that would be effective and good for me. For example, some herbs OR anything efficient and the way how to use it.

Thank you so much for your advice in advance.

Sincerely,

John

Answer

I am not a specialist in this feeld but I helped myself many time with the following:
Nasal irrigation or nasal lavage or nasal douche is the personal hygiene practice in which the nasal cavity is washed to flush out excess mucus and debris from the nose and sinuses. Nasal cleansing began as an ayurvedic medicine technique in ancient India. The practice is generally well-tolerated and beneficial with only minor side effects.[1] Nasal irrigation in a wider sense can also refer to the use of saline nasal spray or nebulizers to moisten the mucous membranes.
According to its advocates, nasal irrigation promotes good sinus and nasal health. Patients with chronic sinusitis including symptoms of facial pain, headache, halitosis, cough, anterior rhinorrhea (watery discharge) and nasal congestion often find nasal irrigation to provide effective relief. In published studies, "daily hypertonic saline nasal irrigation improves sinus-related quality of life, decreases symptoms, and decreases medication use in patients with frequent sinusitis", and irrigation is recommended as an adjunctive treatment for chronic sinonasal symptoms.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is saline solution  flushed through your noose, to clear your noose!
Good luck!

Eric Van Wanseele

Alternative Medicine

Eric Reiki Master/Teacher