Alternative Medicine/Hormones

Question
Hi Tonja,
I am 43 and have been suffering with acne for the past few years.  It appears as cystic acne on my chin and whiteheads on my forehead.  My skin is very oily causing my hair to look greasy in the same day I have washed it.  When I was pregnant 2 years ago, all my acne problems went away which tells me it is hormonal.  I eat a very nutritious diet and drink plenty of water.  I just need to get to the cause of the acne so we can fix it from the inside out.  Help!

Answer
Hello Lisa,

Acne on the chin can relate to kidney or hormonal issues. Forehead is often related to the colon. To know if it was hormonal related it would require a phone consult. I do offer these and if you would like I can e-mail you my information.

For cystic acne I have had a product called Kidney Drainage work well.
For acne in general especially the forehead I suggest cleansing. You have for channels of elimination the colon/kidneys and if this can't get the toxins out then the skin will then kick in to help.
I would do a Clean Start colon cleanse with Probiotic 11.
I would also consider using Wild Yam and Chaste to tree address any possible hormonal issues.
Topically I would use Silver shield gel.
When acne is involved, especially oily skin, it means you are either not getting enough good fats or not breaking down your good fats. Proactazyme or Hi-lipase can be a good choice here.

To order herbs and receive them at cost you can go to
www.YourHerbalHealthSolutions.com

To set an appointment you can e-mail me at Tonja@TonjaWells.net

This information is for educational purposes only and should not be used to diagnose and treat diseases.

If you have any health problems consult a health practitioner before embarking on any course of treatment

Alternative Medicine

Tonja Wells