Alternative Medicine/Blister

My son has a blister on his toe, on his right foot.  It is popped and there is a flap of skin that is kind of thick so I figured I should not clip it off.  It is not bleeding but is quite red and angry looking under the flap of skin.  Oh, the flap of skin is about the size of 2 peas if that helps to know.  I am wondering what would be good to use on it.  I want to heal it as quick as possible and also ease his discomfort.  Do you have any suggestions?  Thank you!

If it were me I would clean it with silver shield liquid and then begin applying Silver shield Gel to it. Once it looks a little better I would apply Golden Salve to help it heal up.

To order herbs and receive them at cost you can go to

To set an appointment you can e-mail me at

This information is for educational purposes only and should not be used to diagnose and treat diseases.

If you have any health problems consult a health practitioner before embarking on any course of treatment

Alternative Medicine

Tonja Wells

Tonja Wells is a Certified Natural Health Professional. (C.N.H.P.) and a Certified Herbal Health Consultation (N.H.C.). She is currently working on her Naturopathic Doctors degree. She has been working as an herbalist since 1992 years. Tonja can answer your questions on herbs and herbal health needs in most areas such as having more energy, weight loss, allergies, stress, depression, ADHD, hormones, stress, PMS, menopause, herbs for children and much more. She specializes in putting complete herbal health and nutritional programs together for clients.

I am a certified Natural Health Professional and certified as an Herbal Health Consultant. I have been working with clients for 10 years. I also have a web site you can visit to obtain more information. You can visit me at

Certified Natural Health Professional through Certified Herbal Health Consultant