Alternative Medicine/Negative thoughts

Hello. I suffer from negative thoughts (daily) and panic attacks a lot.  I have developed high blood pressure And heart PVC's because of them.  I'm on medicine for the blood pressure and take fluoxitine and lorazapan  What can I do, desperate.  PLEASE help

Hello Rick - first of all please forgive my delay in getting back to you - I've been off line for a while.

I'm really sad to hear about your horrible problem.
It would help me to advise you better -- if you could let me know - in confidence of course a little more of your story. When did you first experience these negative thoughts which have led to your panic? What kinds of negative thoughts?
What kind of night time dreams are your having?

I'd be really glad to hear your answers - so I can advise you better. Can you e-mail me direct please on And I'll get back to you

Sally Stubbs  

Alternative Medicine

Sally Stubbs

I can answer any questions relating to psychological-emotional and behavioural problems such as anxiety, depression, fears, phobias, insomnia, stress and stress related problems, issues with anger, difficulty in reationships, problems with self esteem and self confidence. Also I can answer questions about psycho-somatic problems such as allergies, irritable bowel syndrome, certain skin disorders, alopecia. The aim and success of my Work is cure, not to manage or control. The mind does know how to effect lasting cure. My Work is how to communicate correctly with the unconscious mind. My Work asssits a person to release their own resources and strengths.

I have been in private practice since 1982 as a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist. I have studied Neuro-sciences from one of my eminent teachers Dr Ernest Rossi. I was consultant for three years to the Juvenile Justice Team - helppnig young offenders to change their behaviours with huge successes. I was a lecturer for 10 years teaching both Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy

NHS online Journal. Yoga OM. NCP professional journal Asian Women Mag. Baby Surrey, Baby London Mag. Bella Mag. Black Beauty & Hair Mag. Celebs on Sunday. women's Fitness Mag Daily Mirror, Daily Mail, Sunday Express, Hair Flair & Beauty Mag. Healthy Living Mag. Heat Mag. Red Mag. Woman Mag. Mother & Baby, Ladies First Mag. More Mag. Natural Health Mag. NO Mag. Nutrition Rocks Mag. Pick Me Up Mag. Pink Parenting Mag. Psychologies Mag. Recognise Mag. Red Mag. Positive Health Mag. SixtyplusSurfers Mag. The Daily Mind, Time 7 Leisure Mag. My Book; If Life Gives You Lemon's.... publsihed by Gibson Square Boooks April 2011

Fellow of the Academy of Curative Hypnotherapists and Diploma Memeber of the ACH. Full Memeber of the National Council of Psychotherapists. Studied for many years under Dr Ernest Rossi and the late genius David Grove.

Fellow of the ACH awarded in 1996

All my past and current clients suffered with the psychological emotional and psychosomatic problems that I have listed. I have worked successfully with them and asssited them to acheive their goal, and be problem free. I have Worked with a number of celebrities. I Work with anyone who wants to cure their suffering.