Alternative Medicine/Vitamin

I'm a 17 year old girl.
I have been taking Vitamin B Complex for almost six months, everyday.
It helps me in controlling my emotions and stress.
And yes, it does help me in alot of ways.

I wanna ask, if there are some side effects of taking vitamin B complex frequently like that and whats the maximum dose of it.

Just to be aware if it has some bad side effects that I need to know. But so far, it has been showing a very great effect to me.

Thank you! :)

Hi Nur

“Doctor, do I take too much vitamins?” This question I hear almost every day.

B vitamins are water-soluble vitamins; therefore, overdoses by mouth are uncommon.
I am in position that nowadays, by consumption of the processed foods, alcohol, drugs and medications, recent population suffers from deficiencies of vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Read my Ebook”Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You”, paft 2 for more information.

Hidden deficiency of vitamin B-1; hidden Beriberi (Thiamine Deficiency) is responsible for millions heart failures, loosing memory, pains.
Hidden deficiency of vitamin PP (B-3), hidden Pellagra  is responsible for millions of the emotional, neurological, skin disturbances.
Hidden deficiency of vitamin B-12 is culprit for the depression and dementia.

If blood levels of these water-soluble B vitamins are getting high, kidney remove them safely.

My advice.take one bottle and then make break 2 weeks, and then continue taking them. You will be healthy.

Be Healthy!

Peter Melamed, Ph.D.
Biotherapy Clinic of San Francisco

Alternative Medicine

Peter Melamed PhD

I have MD degree and decades of the experience in holistic medicine, acupuncture, herbs, cleansing techniques’, diet and drinking healing mineral water, nutritional supplementation and hypnosis. I think, I can answer many questions in the area of non-drug treatment of various chronic diseases, especially gastrointestinal disorders. I am a holistic practitioner at Biotherapy Clinic in San Francisco, California

I worked as an MD (anesthesiology, intensive care, gastroenterology, Men’s health, etc) in USSR. PhD in Western Medicine. Alternative medicine practitioner in the Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic in San Francisco for 20 years.

I published many articles in internet and EBook: "Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You" 550 pages and more than 300 references. References 1. Peter Melamed, Ph.D., Felix Melamed, LAc, MSTCM. EBook Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You. Publisher Biotherapy, Inc, September 2014 2. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas. JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2014 Nov 28; 15(6): 552-560 3. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Short Review of Our Work - "Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas" with Focus on the Functional Exocrine Pancreatic Disorders JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2015 Jul 08; 16(4):365-368 4. Peter Melamed, PhD, and Felix Melamed, MS. Acidity Kills the Pancreas. Townsend Letter, the Examiner of Alternative Medicine. August/September 2015, p. 74-80 5. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. The Role of the Metabolic Acidosis in the Development of Chronic Pancreatitis. SM Group (USA) Chronic Pancreatitis: Recent Advances. 2015, Aug 10

In U.S Acupuncture CA license and National Certification Commission for Acupuncture. RN CA license