Alternative Medicine/Lipoma cure.....

Dear Milan Mehta,
i want to know which himalaya oil, Castor oil and Triphala should use. i have been trying to get it online but i am unable to decide. so please suggest if any specific product is there.  and share your email id also....

Dear Mr Santosh Kumar,

Thanking you.

I would suggest you visit Registered Ayurvedic practitioner and get your physical check up done, especially Nadi ( Pulse ), which shall help to diagnose the present condition of your body and the Lipomas.

Then only you can eliminate them for sure from root cause and also balance your doshas.

They can suggest right amount of Herbs oils and ready medicine. Plus they shall review n check progress every week / Fortnight.

All the best !

Alternative Medicine

Milan Mehta

I am a NEEM TREE SPECIALIST, residing in India, the home of Neem Tree. For Centuries, Indians have been using this wonderful Neem Tree for various uses in day to day life. Today when the Western world has suddenly become aware of the miraculous properties, innumerable questions come across their mind reg. the uses. I shall try my level best to answer your questions related to NEEM TREE.

I have been honoured by being invited to present an Paper on NEEM TREE in International Conference. Besides that I have also authored an articles on Neem for International Magazines,Indian Magazines & Newspapers.I have been invited to give Free lectures to general populace on Neem Uses.