Alternative Medicine/Lipoma cure.....

Question
Dear Milan Mehta,
i want to know which himalaya oil, Castor oil and Triphala should use. i have been trying to get it online but i am unable to decide. so please suggest if any specific product is there.  and share your email id also....

Answer
Dear Mr Santosh Kumar,

Thanking you.

I would suggest you visit Registered Ayurvedic practitioner and get your physical check up done, especially Nadi ( Pulse ), which shall help to diagnose the present condition of your body and the Lipomas.

Then only you can eliminate them for sure from root cause and also balance your doshas.

They can suggest right amount of Herbs oils and ready medicine. Plus they shall review n check progress every week / Fortnight.

All the best !

Milan  

Alternative Medicine

Milan Mehta