Alternative Medicine/Pancreas. Single herb vs combinations?

Sharon wrote at 2016-06-27 23:42:56
I am from United State Of America, I was diagnosed of chronic pancreatitis in 2005 and I have tried all possible means to get cured but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including pancreatitis, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared the herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 16 days, I am now free from the deadly disease, my digestive system is now working perfectly, i no longer feel all the horrible pains. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email or his website on

Alternative Medicine

Peter Melamed PhD

I have MD degree and decades of the experience in holistic medicine, acupuncture, herbs, cleansing techniques’, diet and drinking healing mineral water, nutritional supplementation and hypnosis. I think, I can answer many questions in the area of non-drug treatment of various chronic diseases, especially gastrointestinal disorders. I am a holistic practitioner at Biotherapy Clinic in San Francisco, California

I worked as an MD (anesthesiology, intensive care, gastroenterology, Men’s health, etc) in USSR. PhD in Western Medicine. Alternative medicine practitioner in the Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic in San Francisco for 20 years.

I published many articles in internet and EBook: "Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You" 550 pages and more than 300 references. References 1. Peter Melamed, Ph.D., Felix Melamed, LAc, MSTCM. EBook Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You. Publisher Biotherapy, Inc, September 2014 2. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas. JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2014 Nov 28; 15(6): 552-560 3. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Short Review of Our Work - "Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas" with Focus on the Functional Exocrine Pancreatic Disorders JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2015 Jul 08; 16(4):365-368 4. Peter Melamed, PhD, and Felix Melamed, MS. Acidity Kills the Pancreas. Townsend Letter, the Examiner of Alternative Medicine. August/September 2015, p. 74-80 5. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. The Role of the Metabolic Acidosis in the Development of Chronic Pancreatitis. SM Group (USA) Chronic Pancreatitis: Recent Advances. 2015, Aug 10

In U.S Acupuncture CA license and National Certification Commission for Acupuncture. RN CA license