Alternative Medicine/Oral Lichen Planus

Question
So I would like to clarify that I am asking for a friend in hopes to shed some light that there are options to help her with her issues.

My friend has lichen planus and I am wondering if there are some natural remedies that you could recommend for subduing the pain and inflamed areas. She has outbreaks in her mouth, and on her skin.

I read that balancing your pH levels can help this and am also wondering if this is true? If so, would something such as http://www.genesispure.com/products/display/2074/alkaline-water-concentrate help?

Thank you very much.

Answer
Dear Joshua

I am so sorry to hear of your friend's problem - And -- I sorry that Oral Lichen Planus - is not within my field of Work

I'm really, really sorry that I do not personally know of an Expert who could help.
I'm certain that "All Experts" would be able to advise you

Wishing you & your friend every Success in discovering an expert who will help resolve this problem

Best wishes to you

Sally

Alternative Medicine

Sally Stubbs