Alternative Medicine/Adiposis Dolorosa aka Dercums Disease

Do you know how to get rid of Adiposis Dolorosa aka Dercums Disease? Fatty painful lumps under the skin?

You could try a pure vegetarian diet. Fruits veggies some grains  and a detox program. There are lots of detox products but you want one with fiber and bendonite clay.  . That's what I would do,research on. And make a decision about how long and  and what products to use. You can get bendonite clay at amazon.  Good luck jayne  

Alternative Medicine

Jayne Boyle

I am an Herbalist,Iridologist, Nutritional Consultant,Touch for Health Practitioner Reiki Master and Teacher. I can answer questions about cleansing the body of toxins, herbal use , nutritional questions, and healing the body, mind and spirit.

I am in private practice. I was manager of a alternative healing center for 3 years. I lecture on herbs,iridology, and nutrition.

At the present time, none.

Annapolis Holistic Health Community Newsletter.

Dr. Christopher's School of Natural Healing,Institute of the Natural Association of Certified Natural Health Professionals,Center for the Healing Arts, Health Awareness through Iridology