Alternative Medicine/Chasteberry

My daughter is 12 1/2 years old.  She has not started menstruating yet.  However, she is very moody and beginning to get acne.  I have read a lot about chasteberry but I have been unable to find out if it is safe for a child her age.  Do you know if it would be safe for her as it sounds like she really needs some natural help for her hormones.

Thanking you in advance for your help.

Hello Lisa,

Here is what I would suggest for your daughter which I have had good results with. I would suggest MasterGland and if irritable I would add the Chinese Liver Balance to it. I don't use chaseberry for pre teens but I do what I suggested above. It is more about cleansing the liver and balancing the pituitary. For acne breakouts I would suggest the BP-X and Mastergland. Topically I would use the Silver Shield Gel. It is more about cleaning up the body depending on where the breakouts occur.

I do offer complete phone and Phone/SKYPE/Facetiome consults as well. They also include a Dermagrid scan which I send you via e-mail.

You can order these products and learn more at

To set an appointment for a phone consult, Facetime or SKYPE you can e-mail me at Each consult does include a DergamGrid scan which will be e-mailed to you.

This information is for educational purposes only and should not be used to diagnose and treat diseases.

If you have any health problems consult a health practitioner before embarking on any course of treatment.

Alternative Medicine

Tonja Wells

Tonja Wells is a Certified Natural Health Professional. (C.N.H.P.) and a Certified Herbal Health Consultation (N.H.C.). She is currently working on her Naturopathic Doctors degree. She has been working as an herbalist since 1992 years. Tonja can answer your questions on herbs and herbal health needs in most areas such as having more energy, weight loss, allergies, stress, depression, ADHD, hormones, stress, PMS, menopause, herbs for children and much more. She specializes in putting complete herbal health and nutritional programs together for clients.

I am a certified Natural Health Professional and certified as an Herbal Health Consultant. I have been working with clients for 10 years. I also have a web site you can visit to obtain more information. You can visit me at

Certified Natural Health Professional through Certified Herbal Health Consultant