Alternative Medicine/Persistantly high CRP-no obvious cause-help please!

Hello Jayne,
I am a 58 yr old female -very active, all normal blood work and lipids, and don't drink, smoke or do drugs. However, for the last 18 mo my CRP which has always been less than 1 , has gone from 3 to over 6. My PCP is very puzzled; my cardio( I had an AF ablation last Sept, and no AF since)says"most people don't order that test!", and isn't the slightest concerned, even tho' my Dad died at 58 of a sudden heart attack and stroke.My Mum also had breast cancer at 56 and died at 58, but the rest of her live was fit and healthy!
We have a strong family history of cancer, and I'm really worried that I have some occult cancer lurking somewhere.
The elevation seemed to come from nowhere, and was there before the AF. I had an ANA , SR and rheumatoid factor, as I have some arthritis and they were negative. However I have had the arthritis for over 5 yrs when the CRP was really low.  
I do take HRT ( bioidentical), as I was having horrible hot flashes day and night, and that's the only link I have come across, but the increase that may be attributed to that seems only minimal, nothing as high as 4 or 6.
What else can I do to try and discover the cause of this? I also eat an anti-inflammatory diet, take fish oil, vit D , and am only 140llbs/5.6in. I have no apparent symptoms-it's scary as it's been high for so long. Can some folk simply produce more CRP as they age, without it being directly linked to chronic inflammation?
Any guidance would be so much appreciated I feel like a walking time bomb! Is it possible toxins could cause such an elevation-if so, what would you recommend to gently detox or live a healthier lifestyle to reduce this apparent persistantly high level of inflammation? I live as healthy a lifestyle as anyone I know and I can't figure this out at all!
Thank-you so much for your time!

I don't know much about these test. But I do know there are incredible detox products  bendonite clay is a great one. Do some research on the clay and I would take it while doing a cleanser. Just veggies or just veggiemjuice while doing fiber and the clay. Do that for 10 to 14 days.  Drink lots of water and take a green supplement.  How does that sound. Don 't worry too much. Your cells are replacing the,selves all the time. Good luck. Jayne

Alternative Medicine

Jayne Boyle

I am an Herbalist,Iridologist, Nutritional Consultant,Touch for Health Practitioner Reiki Master and Teacher. I can answer questions about cleansing the body of toxins, herbal use , nutritional questions, and healing the body, mind and spirit.

I am in private practice. I was manager of a alternative healing center for 3 years. I lecture on herbs,iridology, and nutrition.

At the present time, none.

Annapolis Holistic Health Community Newsletter.

Dr. Christopher's School of Natural Healing,Institute of the Natural Association of Certified Natural Health Professionals,Center for the Healing Arts, Health Awareness through Iridology