Alternative Medicine/Question about omega 369?

Hi. I used to take 10 omega 369 capsules that were 2400mg and have recently switched.

Now, I am taking BODY FIRST Ultra Omega 3-6-9 capsules for my facial eczema, and they have 1200mg Fish Oil, 1200mg Organic Flax Seed Oil, and 1200mg Borage Seed Oil for a total of 3600mg.

It is recommended that I take 3 softgels a day, but I was wondering if it would be a problem if I took a few more than the recommended dosage? 10 maybe? Do you think that is a problem? Thanks.

Here it is:

Dear Susan,

I always recommend following label directions in packaged alternative health products.  Since it is soft gels, would it possible to puncture the soft gel and apply the contents directly to your face at night?  
So often, in the case of ingesting beyond the recommended dosage, the body simply flushes the excess on through.

I wish you well.

Kind Regards,
KD Liz

Alternative Medicine

Kindred Beisinger penname K D Elizabeth Beisinger

I am a Messianic missionary. I am a homeopathic practitioner, as well as an herbalist, reflexologist, iridologist, and author. I believe healing comes from Adonai and we are healed first in our spirit. My website is:

I have practiced reflexology for 25 years, been a Master Herbalist and an Ordained Minister for 10.

Many Voices, Poets of the 20th Century, Creation Therapy, Simply Abundant