Alternative Medicine/Availability of Chickweed and Thuja.

Myself Imrankhan from Chennai, where do I get this Chickweed tea ,Chickweed ointment, thuja ointment.

I tried across chennai, but no one is aware of this. Please let me know where these medicines are available.

Thanks In Advance.

Kindly visit the wholesale stores where Ayurvedic medicines are sold.

I have heard of Thuja Oil in India. It means there must be some Companies using it.

Visit the Unnani & Ayurvedic colleges and contact the professor or final year students who can give some tips.

All the best !

Alternative Medicine

Milan Mehta

I am a NEEM TREE SPECIALIST, residing in India, the home of Neem Tree. For Centuries, Indians have been using this wonderful Neem Tree for various uses in day to day life. Today when the Western world has suddenly become aware of the miraculous properties, innumerable questions come across their mind reg. the uses. I shall try my level best to answer your questions related to NEEM TREE.

I have been honoured by being invited to present an Paper on NEEM TREE in International Conference. Besides that I have also authored an articles on Neem for International Magazines,Indian Magazines & Newspapers.I have been invited to give Free lectures to general populace on Neem Uses.