Alternative Medicine/Herbs I can take?

Question
To make my story short, I am a red head with a very short fuse and high anxiety. I would even go as far as to say I am pretty badly bipolar and have some cleaning OCD issues.

I have been told by my regular Dr that I have these issues but due to the high amounts of medicine I was told I needed to be on, I never went and saw a therapist.

I have done some reading online about herbal remedies and I even took a product called decompress by herbalogic, but that was pretty costly and I can never figure out what the best herbs or methods for my issues will be.

I went to one local woman who said she could help and I saw her daily for a month and all she did was kill my lungs with burnt sage.

So if you know of any exercises, herbs or changes I could do that could help me I would really appreciate it. I am so desperate to change my mood but am having a hard time doing it on my own.

Answer
I would join a yoga or qi gong class. Then I would totally clean up my diet with whole foods. No sugar and processed foods. I would learn meditation. Only take 10 minutes a day. Breathing exercises would help. You should take b complex and calcium magnesium supplements. Herbs you could try Passion flower or valerian. But be careful mixing with perception drugs. Never take at the same time. Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day. Stay present and find a cause for your anxiety.  Then work with it to heal.  Jayne

Alternative Medicine

Jayne Boyle