Alternative Medicine/Herbs I can take?

To make my story short, I am a red head with a very short fuse and high anxiety. I would even go as far as to say I am pretty badly bipolar and have some cleaning OCD issues.

I have been told by my regular Dr that I have these issues but due to the high amounts of medicine I was told I needed to be on, I never went and saw a therapist.

I have done some reading online about herbal remedies and I even took a product called decompress by herbalogic, but that was pretty costly and I can never figure out what the best herbs or methods for my issues will be.

I went to one local woman who said she could help and I saw her daily for a month and all she did was kill my lungs with burnt sage.

So if you know of any exercises, herbs or changes I could do that could help me I would really appreciate it. I am so desperate to change my mood but am having a hard time doing it on my own.

I would join a yoga or qi gong class. Then I would totally clean up my diet with whole foods. No sugar and processed foods. I would learn meditation. Only take 10 minutes a day. Breathing exercises would help. You should take b complex and calcium magnesium supplements. Herbs you could try Passion flower or valerian. But be careful mixing with perception drugs. Never take at the same time. Drink 6-8 glasses of water a day. Stay present and find a cause for your anxiety.  Then work with it to heal.  Jayne

Alternative Medicine

Jayne Boyle

I am an Herbalist,Iridologist, Nutritional Consultant,Touch for Health Practitioner Reiki Master and Teacher. I can answer questions about cleansing the body of toxins, herbal use , nutritional questions, and healing the body, mind and spirit.

I am in private practice. I was manager of a alternative healing center for 3 years. I lecture on herbs,iridology, and nutrition.

At the present time, none.

Annapolis Holistic Health Community Newsletter.

Dr. Christopher's School of Natural Healing,Institute of the Natural Association of Certified Natural Health Professionals,Center for the Healing Arts, Health Awareness through Iridology