Alternative Medicine/headaches

I'm 43 and have had chronic daily headaches for as long as I can remember.  Tried acupuncture, chiropractor, neurologist, different medications, and I'm now looking at my diet to find a cure.  I was on the Anti headache diet (Dr. Furhman - eat to live# which is basically just salad #with little olive oil#, fruits, veg's, beans and oatmeal.  I pretty much ate only that for 2 mos.  Unfortunately nothing really changed for me.  I admit was supposed to give three months but could hardly stand to eat anymore salad.  I'm still staying away from many processed foods, meat, dairy and eggs.  My question is - that I thought during those 2 months my body would detoxify on it's own and possibly heal itself. Does it take longer than that to detoxify?? #Without going on a juicing diet or something# I was convinced that I had a build up of toxins #by product of animal protein# but now I'm thinking maybe not.  This diet was kind of my last resort - holistically.  My GP gave me a daily drug #anti-depressant) to take and I really don't want to but I'm so desperate . . .
thank you inadvance

Keep trying to detox. You may need a parasite cleanse. If you can firn an iridologist to look in your eyes do that. They can tell you. Colon cleansing can take along time for some.  I would also try bendonite clay and psyllium for detox. Sonnet no. 7 and 9 .  Take that several times a day. You can also try eft. Emotional freedom release. . Find that on utube.  Keep at it jayne

Alternative Medicine

Jayne Boyle

I am an Herbalist,Iridologist, Nutritional Consultant,Touch for Health Practitioner Reiki Master and Teacher. I can answer questions about cleansing the body of toxins, herbal use , nutritional questions, and healing the body, mind and spirit.

I am in private practice. I was manager of a alternative healing center for 3 years. I lecture on herbs,iridology, and nutrition.

At the present time, none.

Annapolis Holistic Health Community Newsletter.

Dr. Christopher's School of Natural Healing,Institute of the Natural Association of Certified Natural Health Professionals,Center for the Healing Arts, Health Awareness through Iridology