Alternative Medicine/high triglyceride problem and cholestrol problem

QUESTION: Hi My age is 32 im male,i have normally performed my blood tests(lipid profile)then outcomes
ALT-75,Cholesterol 235,triglyceride 464,other all are normal even i have tested hepatitis HBS AG simple and  through Elisa method but its negative.dr advised me ultrasound ultrasound report shows hepatomegaly fatty liver also kindly advised me medicine and treatments im very much worried thanks

ANSWER: Hi Fazal,
Seeing that you are under the care of a doctor I would like to know what treatment the doctor offered. Also what is the reason for this condition.
Thank you for using Allexperts
Eric Brandt, B.Sc. Pharm

QUESTION: Hi Thanks For Reply Sir Dr Only Advised me Fenofibrate 200mg capsule daily one dose at night but sir i have used it for 30days idid work but when i left it same process diet is very controlled dont know y its happening.....
Fazal Hussain

Hi Fazal,
It is best to keep with the medication prescribed. High cholesterol or triglyceridess is not only caused by food intake. It is also caused by the body not being able to get rid of what it makes. This is where medication plays a role.
Thank you for using Allexperts.
Eric Brandt, B.Sc.Pharm

Alternative Medicine

Eric Brandt

I will answer questions regarding prescripion and non prescription drugs as well as commonly used mdicinal herbs. I will also answer questions on various medical conditions such as heart disease, hypertension, thyroid problems, diabets, menopause, parkinson`s disease, multiple sclerosis, depression etc.

I am a practicing hospital pharmacist with 10 years experience in hospital and 10 years retail pharmacy experience prior to that.
I have my own drug information web site at I also publish an online newsletter. Subscription is free. To learn more go to

Contributed to an article in CNS Drugs. Currently publishing a free monthly nwletter. To learn more go to

B.Sc. Pharm