Alternative Medicine/Mood issues

I am going to try and keep it short but give you the basic details. I am a 22 year old female, red hair, healthy overall.. but I have had horrible mood issues my whole life. Just recently they started getting worse and it is driving my fiance insane, he always tells me I need to act like an adult and behave.

I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, depression, IED and I have a hormonal imbalance as well as horrible jelousy and self confidence ( I was teased horribly way up into high school because I had red hair so any confidence I had was thrown out).

I can go from really happy to either extremely mad or crying at the drop of a hat and no matter what I do I cant help it. I get in this slump and am there until I calm down or go to sleep.

I am a full time student right now and dont have medical insurance so I cant go to a Dr. But even when I did in the past I was put on so many medications and then more to counter act the tranquilizer effects that I was a slug basically.

One product I tried worked pretty good, it was called decompress by herbalogic. But the bottle only lasted me a few days and was 40$. And I cant spend that amount of money every few days.

Are there any herbs or exercises, ANYTHING that me or me and him can do to help me. It is ruining my life and his.

Hi Amber

I'm sorry to hear about your horrible debilitating symptoms.

How about you go to my website - & click on my Audio Therapy Course Self Esteem & Self Confidence - have a read - & then email me any thoughts/questions you might have on my private email address

And my website is

I have Worked successfully for over 30 years to thoroughly cure the kinds of debilitating issues you've described -

Over the last 10 years or so I've refined my one to one Work & incorporated my Work into my Audio Therapy Courses which I've called RAPHA - the acronym being RESILIENT AMALGAMATION of PSYCHOPHYSICAL HEALING APPROACHES

My RAPHA Therapy Course have been available for around 3 years now & they are globally successful. But because I truly care about anyone who approaches me - do email me with your thoughts or questions before you decide to go ahead -

Alternative Medicine

Sally Stubbs

I can answer any questions relating to psychological-emotional and behavioural problems such as anxiety, depression, fears, phobias, insomnia, stress and stress related problems, issues with anger, difficulty in reationships, problems with self esteem and self confidence. Also I can answer questions about psycho-somatic problems such as allergies, irritable bowel syndrome, certain skin disorders, alopecia. The aim and success of my Work is cure, not to manage or control. The mind does know how to effect lasting cure. My Work is how to communicate correctly with the unconscious mind. My Work asssits a person to release their own resources and strengths.

I have been in private practice since 1982 as a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist. I have studied Neuro-sciences from one of my eminent teachers Dr Ernest Rossi. I was consultant for three years to the Juvenile Justice Team - helppnig young offenders to change their behaviours with huge successes. I was a lecturer for 10 years teaching both Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy

NHS online Journal. Yoga OM. NCP professional journal Asian Women Mag. Baby Surrey, Baby London Mag. Bella Mag. Black Beauty & Hair Mag. Celebs on Sunday. women's Fitness Mag Daily Mirror, Daily Mail, Sunday Express, Hair Flair & Beauty Mag. Healthy Living Mag. Heat Mag. Red Mag. Woman Mag. Mother & Baby, Ladies First Mag. More Mag. Natural Health Mag. NO Mag. Nutrition Rocks Mag. Pick Me Up Mag. Pink Parenting Mag. Psychologies Mag. Recognise Mag. Red Mag. Positive Health Mag. SixtyplusSurfers Mag. The Daily Mind, Time 7 Leisure Mag. My Book; If Life Gives You Lemon's.... publsihed by Gibson Square Boooks April 2011

Fellow of the Academy of Curative Hypnotherapists and Diploma Memeber of the ACH. Full Memeber of the National Council of Psychotherapists. Studied for many years under Dr Ernest Rossi and the late genius David Grove.

Fellow of the ACH awarded in 1996

All my past and current clients suffered with the psychological emotional and psychosomatic problems that I have listed. I have worked successfully with them and asssited them to acheive their goal, and be problem free. I have Worked with a number of celebrities. I Work with anyone who wants to cure their suffering.