Alternative Medicine/Tooth Health

Hello Milan,    What can you tell me about neem and oil pulling for the health of one's teeth? My teeth use to be in great shape, but I let them go and now am trying to take care of them. Are neem and oil pulling also good for the gums?

Dear Mark,

Neem Leaf & Neem Twigs are very good for Teeth and Gums.

Also contact Indians settled in your country, especially the older folk who use to brush their teeth regularly only with Neem Twigs when no toothpaste was available. They shall show the way it is being done.

Kindly checkout website for complete details:

All the best !

Milan Mehta

Alternative Medicine

Milan Mehta

I am a NEEM TREE SPECIALIST, residing in India, the home of Neem Tree. For Centuries, Indians have been using this wonderful Neem Tree for various uses in day to day life. Today when the Western world has suddenly become aware of the miraculous properties, innumerable questions come across their mind reg. the uses. I shall try my level best to answer your questions related to NEEM TREE.

I have been honoured by being invited to present an Paper on NEEM TREE in International Conference. Besides that I have also authored an articles on Neem for International Magazines,Indian Magazines & Newspapers.I have been invited to give Free lectures to general populace on Neem Uses.