Alternative Medicine/Natural Weight Loss

How can one incorporate juicing of raw vegetables and fruits into a simple step by step program designed to lose weight?

Ok. I would cut out sugar and gluten out of my diet.mthis will reduce cravings for food so much. You will lose weight just by doing these two things.then you can make a quart of juice a day. And replace one or two meals with juice. Your one meal should do consist of mostly veggies and some protein maybe some gluten free bread.salads with lemon Miocene and olive oil dressing or oil and apple cider vinegar.  I wouldn't eat late like past 6:00 if not earlier. Take digestive enzymes with meal and drink lots of good water between meals. Hope this helps. Jayne

Alternative Medicine

Jayne Boyle

I am an Herbalist,Iridologist, Nutritional Consultant,Touch for Health Practitioner Reiki Master and Teacher. I can answer questions about cleansing the body of toxins, herbal use , nutritional questions, and healing the body, mind and spirit.

I am in private practice. I was manager of a alternative healing center for 3 years. I lecture on herbs,iridology, and nutrition.

At the present time, none.

Annapolis Holistic Health Community Newsletter.

Dr. Christopher's School of Natural Healing,Institute of the Natural Association of Certified Natural Health Professionals,Center for the Healing Arts, Health Awareness through Iridology