Alternative Medicine/neem tree

Question
Sir,very nice to see a neem tree specialist, i want to ask as neem products are cool,how can one take in cold climate,also what area the places where one can get organic neem products in india esp online.
Also if i want to contribute for growing neem trees ,where should i contact for the same....regards

Answer
Dear Mr Harpal,

1. You need to contact a Ayurvedic doctor who after checking your pulse shall decide which Neem product, what dosage and for how many days you require to take, if at all he / she notices some problems in your body.

2. Kindly check online through Google, etc..which companies offer products as we cannot discuss any commercial activity here.

3. You should contact Neem Foundation or Madam Vandana Shiva's NGO or other NGOs which are active in Neem Tree plantation.

All the best !

Milan Mehta  

Alternative Medicine

Milan Mehta