Alternative Medicine/Cyst

Question
My doctor recently found a dermoid cyst on my left ovary as well as a fibroid on my uterus. I had a dermoid cyst reoccur three times on my right ovary before the doctor decided to remove my right ovary. It has been ten years and now I have one on my left ovary. After researching the Internet, I have read that Silicea can help in shrinking the cyst.  In addition, Iíve also read about applying tea tree oil 5% diluted to the area as well. What are you thoughts? If Silicea, can help what dosage or how long should one take it? Thank you.

Answer
Hello Aleesha,

When I work with cyst I think of cleaning up the body.
I suggest clean eating. Eat around the outside of the grocery store. Eat food God made and nothing in a bag, bottle or can.
Lots of pure water.

Here is what many of my clients have told me worked for them:
Internally - All Cells Detox and Probiotic 11. To clean up the body
Protease on an empty stomach as enzymes break things down in the body that should not be in the body.
Externally -  Nature's Fresh Enzyme spray. Essential oils that can help are peppermint, landvender and Helichrysum .
A cleanse called Clean Start can also be of benefit to clean up the body.

You can order these products and learn more at
www.YourHerbalHealthSolutions.com

To set an appointment for a phone consult or SKYPE you can e-mail me at Tonja@TonjaWells.net

This information is for educational purposes only and should not be used to diagnose and treat diseases.

If you have any health problems consult a health practitioner before embarking on any course of treatment.

Alternative Medicine

Tonja Wells