Alternative Medicine/DHEA

Question
Tonya
What do you think of DHEA? I am 56 and it gets harder to lose weight and keep up my energy as I get older.
Fortunatley I have no major health issues except being overweight and  hypertension (I am on medication), but that would improve with weight loss.
DHEA seems to be the answer for a lot of issues. Thanks for your opinion!

Answer
Hello Bud,

I do not personally suggest DHEA unless their are specific health issues related to needing it or saliva testing shows it is low. It is not an herbal and not a nutrient to be taken lightly.

This information is for education purposes only and is not meant to diagnose or prescribe.

To Your Health,

Tonja Wells, CNHP, NHC

Alternative Medicine

Tonja Wells