Alternative Medicine/migraine

Dear Elizabeth

I have been having migraines every day since summer of last year. I never suffered from headaches before. They subsided when the whether got cooler, in October. Now that the warm weather is coming again, my head feels funny. At the moment, it is not painful, but it feels like my head is swelling up. It is a very odd feeling.
I went to the doctor and to the hospital, but they said it is headache tension, which is not the case. I told the doctor that I noticed it comes in hot weather and he said it might be caused by heat, but he wasn't sure. He gave me a medication for migraine and I took them for 3 months. I do not want to take medications this year as well. I want to cure the root of this problem.
Why has it started so suddenly and why does it come in warm weather? Could you suggest any herbal supplement and dietary changes, please?

Dear Tamara,

It sounds like you may have developed some sort of allergy.  This is only a guess, but I don't think this is temperature related so much as it is vegetation related.  If you feel better when it gets cooler, that's also when the leaves fall, nothing is blooming, and well, you follow what I'm saying.

My suggestion is to try something very simple and see if it helps.  Local honey is wonderful for addressing allergy symptoms.  It needs to be local and raw though, to contain the same "pollens" that may be affecting you.  I also often recommend raw goat's milk.  Goats are browsers, meaning they consume all sorts of weeds and leaves that cause humans to have allergic reactions.  

Both of the milk and honey work on the same basic premise as allergy shots or vaccines.  

I hope this helps.
Kind Regards,
KD Liz

Alternative Medicine

Kindred Beisinger penname K D Elizabeth Beisinger

I am a Messianic missionary. I am a homeopathic practitioner, as well as an herbalist, reflexologist, iridologist, and author. I believe healing comes from Adonai and we are healed first in our spirit. My website is:

I have practiced reflexology for 25 years, been a Master Herbalist and an Ordained Minister for 10.

Many Voices, Poets of the 20th Century, Creation Therapy, Simply Abundant