Alternative Medicine/WELLNESS AND HEALTH

QUESTION: Hi, I have a series of health issues and would like your help. I have pcos and very concerned about future issues I can develop. In addition to working out and diet changes, what can I take for supplements to help my body heal?  thank you

It seems to me you are looking for natural help with PCOS. Sorry, I do not know your medical date, even age, weight, etc. It will be unprofessional to give you medical advices.  Nutritional supplements is only part of the healing program in this condition. You may get more info at our website.
How Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic can help people with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS).

PCOS is combination I of insulin resistance with other hormonal and metabolic disorders. I do not believe in medications in this case. I can give you good advice if fill up the Biotherapy’s Patient Questionnaire and send it to me by email or fax.
After that, call to my office for phone consultation. I help many with your situation.

Have good health.

Peter Melamed. Ph.D.

Biotherapy Clinic in San Francisco
Phone: (415) 409-3939
Fax: (415) 409-3909

QUESTION: Additional Info:

I found out about this last year in April 2014. I'm 23 weight about 165, work out 3 times a week. Let me know if you need more info. Thanks

HI cg
Please fill up the Biotherapy’s Patient Questionnaire and send it to me by email or fax.
After that, call to my office for a phone consultation. Everyone has unique situation and health problems; therefore, the healing program has to be customized.
Have good health.
Peter Melamed, Ph.D.

Alternative Medicine

Peter Melamed PhD

I have MD degree and decades of the experience in holistic medicine, acupuncture, herbs, cleansing techniques’, diet and drinking healing mineral water, nutritional supplementation and hypnosis. I think, I can answer many questions in the area of non-drug treatment of various chronic diseases, especially gastrointestinal disorders. I am a holistic practitioner at Biotherapy Clinic in San Francisco, California

I worked as an MD (anesthesiology, intensive care, gastroenterology, Men’s health, etc) in USSR. PhD in Western Medicine. Alternative medicine practitioner in the Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic in San Francisco for 20 years.

I published many articles in internet and EBook: "Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You" 550 pages and more than 300 references. References 1. Peter Melamed, Ph.D., Felix Melamed, LAc, MSTCM. EBook Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You. Publisher Biotherapy, Inc, September 2014 2. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas. JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2014 Nov 28; 15(6): 552-560 3. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Short Review of Our Work - "Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas" with Focus on the Functional Exocrine Pancreatic Disorders JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2015 Jul 08; 16(4):365-368 4. Peter Melamed, PhD, and Felix Melamed, MS. Acidity Kills the Pancreas. Townsend Letter, the Examiner of Alternative Medicine. August/September 2015, p. 74-80 5. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. The Role of the Metabolic Acidosis in the Development of Chronic Pancreatitis. SM Group (USA) Chronic Pancreatitis: Recent Advances. 2015, Aug 10

In U.S Acupuncture CA license and National Certification Commission for Acupuncture. RN CA license