Alternative Medicine/Eye Pain, Head Pain, Pain Throughout the Body

Question
Hello,

I have had eye and head pain over the past couple years; this pain has confused my doctors, and disrupted my studies. I get a lot of pain in my left eye and headaches. My eyes are sensitive to light when I have headaches. Sometimes, my left eye throbs and pulsates. Reading is a major trigger for this eye pain. The pain is only in my left eye, not the right one. The ophthalmologist diagnosed my eye pain as iritis in my left eye and said that the iris is inflamed. He wants to prescribe steroids. Do you have any suggestions of natural remedies for this?

Also, he said that iritis is often related to Lyme disease, arthritis, and other autoimmune diseases. He prescribed bloodwork. Years ago, I did wake up to a tick on my forehead. Do you think I might have Lyme disease?

Additionally, I have other health problems that may be related to the iritis. I have a weird pain in my left lower jaw, and a less frequent pain in my right lower jaw. I also have a kidney infection, which is currently being treated with whole food supplements. I also have yeast infections in my stomach and liver, and I'm treating them with Myrrh gum. I also feel weird nerve sensations, like zigzagging or crawling, in the lower back of my head, and I have these nerve sensations in my arms and legs, though the sensations is most common in the head. I also feel sporadic vibrations along my legs and head.  I also have a cyst on my right leg. I also have neck and back pain, especially on my left side. Sometimes, when I'm reading, I get sharp back pain on my upper left part of the back. I also have toenail and foot fungus, which I am currently treating with tea tree oil. I also get stomach pain when running. I also have a hard time falling asleep; it takes a lot of time.

Years before the eye pain began, I also got pain in my left knee. My doctor thinks that my knee is healthy, and that the pain is referred pain--perhaps from my liver or stomach infections.

The headaches are pretty severe. They make me feel exhausted. I often get pain on the left side of my forehead, directly above my left eye. The pain is also in different areas of my head. When I get headaches, I crave sugar and fatty foods. The doctor used a machine to take photos of the nerves inside my eyes, and the nerves look healthy. My retina is also healthy.

Do you have any suggestions on how I can get my eye and head pain fixed? Before the eye pain began in May 2013, I would spend a lot of time reading; I was very devoted to my studies, and often stressed and afraid of not doing perfectly on exams. These eye pains have really disrupted my life. I have seen countless doctors, and many are confused about my health problems. Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how I can relieve my eye and head pain. Thank you. God bless you.

Answer
I would,suggest you do a parasite cleanse. Hulda Clark's protocol. Do it once then repeat in a month.also ,think about doing a candida diet. It's hard at first but if you can get yourself committed to  it becomes easy.. I believe your problems will disappear. Jayne

Alternative Medicine

Jayne Boyle