Alternative Medicine/Methylcobalamin for energy

Can you please recommend dosage for IM Methylcobalamin for the purpose of increasing energy? I have had some issues with fatigue and headaches during the day. All my blood work has come back normal though. I have Methylcobalamin 1mg/mL and used to inject 1 mL, once a month in the past but didn't notice much difference. As far as I've read, this is a maintenance dose. Can you recommend anything?
Thank you.

Dear Angela

Headache and fatigue are symptoms and in a woman it can show hormonal problems, chemical sensitivity, Candida-yeast overgrowth, anemia and more.
Vitamin B-12; methylcobalamin is the most useful form. It is water-soluble vitamin; therefore, nobody described its toxicity. It is safe to take 1 mg s/c weekly four times and then two times a month couple of months. You have to know that B-12 compete with folic acid. I usually combine it with 800 mg of folic acid.
For increasing energy, it useful vitamins “B”, especially B-5, green tea, tyrosine.

I do not know your medical condition, so do not take it as a medical advice.
If you experience symptoms, I can give a good recommendation if you fill up the Biotherapy’s Patient Questionnaire and send it to me by email or fax.
After that, call to my office for a phone consultation. I help many with your situation.
Have good health.

Peter Melamed. Ph.D.
Biotherapy Clinic in San Francisco
Phone: (415) 409-3939
Fax: (415) 409-3909

Alternative Medicine

Peter Melamed PhD

I have MD degree and decades of the experience in holistic medicine, acupuncture, herbs, cleansing techniques’, diet and drinking healing mineral water, nutritional supplementation and hypnosis. I think, I can answer many questions in the area of non-drug treatment of various chronic diseases, especially gastrointestinal disorders. I am a holistic practitioner at Biotherapy Clinic in San Francisco, California

I worked as an MD (anesthesiology, intensive care, gastroenterology, Men’s health, etc) in USSR. PhD in Western Medicine. Alternative medicine practitioner in the Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic in San Francisco for 20 years.

I published many articles in internet and EBook: "Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You" 550 pages and more than 300 references. References 1. Peter Melamed, Ph.D., Felix Melamed, LAc, MSTCM. EBook Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You. Publisher Biotherapy, Inc, September 2014 2. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas. JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2014 Nov 28; 15(6): 552-560 3. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Short Review of Our Work - "Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas" with Focus on the Functional Exocrine Pancreatic Disorders JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2015 Jul 08; 16(4):365-368 4. Peter Melamed, PhD, and Felix Melamed, MS. Acidity Kills the Pancreas. Townsend Letter, the Examiner of Alternative Medicine. August/September 2015, p. 74-80 5. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. The Role of the Metabolic Acidosis in the Development of Chronic Pancreatitis. SM Group (USA) Chronic Pancreatitis: Recent Advances. 2015, Aug 10

In U.S Acupuncture CA license and National Certification Commission for Acupuncture. RN CA license