Alternative Medicine/Vitamin b12 injections

Question
Hello,
Can you please recommend dosage for IM Methylcobalamin for the purpose of increasing energy? I have had some issues with fatigue and headaches during the day. All my blood work has come back normal though. I have Methylcobalamin 1mg/mL and used to inject 1 mL, once a month in the past but didn't notice much difference. As far as I've read, this is a maintenance dose. Can you recommend anything?
Thank you.

Answer
Hello Angela,

Their are many reason why energy can be low. Low B12 is just one of those. Without knowing all that is going on, I would only suggest using the dosage prescribe to you. It would require q full consult for me to go over all the many areas to understand fully what is going on withyour body. It sounds like a doctor prescribe an injection. If that is the case you will want to follow the protocol.

This information is not meant to diagnose or prescribe.

Alternative Medicine

Tonja Wells