Alternative Medicine/herbs, prescription meds 2

Eric, SO sorry--I forgot I contacted you earlier this year! I seen my communication with you and I think I reiterated a lot of what I said in my first email to you! I still like to know if you have any opinion on what cholesterol herbs to take to try and lower it without harming my liver. I feel so stupid! Sorry! Thanks again.

Hi Ed,
Omega-3 supplements is said to help with cholsterol. Having said that, no non prescription medication or supplement is as efficient as the prescription ones in lowering cholesterol.
Thank you for using Allexperts.
Eric Brandt, B.Sc. Pharm

Alternative Medicine

Eric Brandt

I will answer questions regarding prescripion and non prescription drugs as well as commonly used mdicinal herbs. I will also answer questions on various medical conditions such as heart disease, hypertension, thyroid problems, diabets, menopause, parkinson`s disease, multiple sclerosis, depression etc.

I am a practicing hospital pharmacist with 10 years experience in hospital and 10 years retail pharmacy experience prior to that.
I have my own drug information web site at I also publish an online newsletter. Subscription is free. To learn more go to

Contributed to an article in CNS Drugs. Currently publishing a free monthly nwletter. To learn more go to

B.Sc. Pharm