Alternative Medicine/liver size increased

Sir I have perfomed test of my blood in routine
my LFT came out Cholesterol 225 triglycerides 372 other all are normal hepatitis test are negative through Elisa and normal detection both are normal i performed ultrasound of abdomen result came out with liver size 19.4 and spleen size 12.2 so im worried now whats your advise other all test are normal even ALT is ok so kindly guide me

Hi Usuff !

Regret delay in replying.

Since you are open to Alternative medicines, My best suggestion is that you take advice of a Unani / Ayurvedic doctor who shall check your Life style, your body composition and then suggest which product / products when to be taken and how much for what period.

Depending on your how your body reacts with his/ her prescribed medicines/ supplements, the prescription shall change or be kept same and within few weeks it can come in control and within few months, can be totally under control or reversed, depending on the knopwledge of the Doctor and the quality medicines prescribed with importantly your mind / body accepts those medicines / supplements.

In India, we always consume LIV52 tablet of Himalay drugs co., for any ailment of Liver.

All the best !

Milan Mehta

Alternative Medicine

Milan Mehta

I am a NEEM TREE SPECIALIST, residing in India, the home of Neem Tree. For Centuries, Indians have been using this wonderful Neem Tree for various uses in day to day life. Today when the Western world has suddenly become aware of the miraculous properties, innumerable questions come across their mind reg. the uses. I shall try my level best to answer your questions related to NEEM TREE.

I have been honoured by being invited to present an Paper on NEEM TREE in International Conference. Besides that I have also authored an articles on Neem for International Magazines,Indian Magazines & Newspapers.I have been invited to give Free lectures to general populace on Neem Uses.