Alternative Medicine/Uterine issues

Question
QUESTION: Hi I am writing from India. I am a 32 year old female, 5'7" ht currently at 67 kg odd. All my twenties i was at 56kg or so and looked quite thin. In my teens, at the same height i waa 45kg. The 11kg i put on was a deliberate attempt to not be underweight. I experienced anaemia through most of my twenties despite taking supplements . Somewhere down the line at 27 or so I started developing a bit of IBS. I was also staying on campus at the time and wasn't getting adequate nutrition possibly as I wasn't taking care of myself. Later i got married and moved to a new house where all meals revolved around meat products that were processed. I started developing mild hirsuitism, painful periods, pelvic pain, painful ovulation and when i got blood tested, slightly high testosterone levels. I also started putting on weight, mainly around abdomen and getting food cravings. Bloating and inflammation was regular as I was eating restaurant food regularly as well. I am quite fond of sugary treats. I changed my diet after, in the past one year to include cooked vegetables and less processed food.

Recently i felt an obstruction in my urethra while urinating and pelvic pain as well as excessive ammonia smelling discharge. Through all this though, my periods are always regular and never been a cause for concern. I visited a gynaec recently and did a transvaginal ultrasound in which she discovered a large cyst on my left ovary and a 3 times thickened endometrium. She has prescribed me progesterone twice a day for 5 days and contraceptives post that. The diagnosis for pcos was given before the ultrasound. Id like to know if you can tell me what I could do beyond her medicines to get better: diet, exercise etc. And what is going on with my system to produce these symptoms. I aim to stop allopathy after a month and a half just to see if i can take a less extreme route to solve my issues.

Thanks.

ANSWER: It's possibly to resolve but with extreme measures. Diet should be 80 percent veggies mostly raw, and 20 percent mild protein. No red meat. They will assist in cleansing toxins and building minerals. All disease is cause by too many toxins and not enough nutrition. Enzymes are vital. Lots of enzymes, for digestion. Flaxseed oil for essential fatty acids and a mineral complex. Vital to drink lots of water no sugar, gluten or caffeine. If you have a juicer use it. Fresh veggie juices are good and lots of green leafy veggies. Teas like pau d arco and dandelion nettle are good. Tumeric is good. Work on this and continue for 6-12 months. But after a few weeks you will notice a difference.  Jayne

QUESTION: Hi Jayne. Thank you so much for your reply. I've tried hard to put in practice your advice and its a bit difficult to but I've seen some great results with the green juice. Im getting better at it everyday. A lot of persistent stomach discomfort disappeared within days. I cant live without it already. I wanted to know if i shd stop my contraceptive pills. They cause terrible acidity/acid reflux and I have read that they have a lot of side effects...and that they dont work anyway. Do let me know your opinion.

Answer
Sorry I don't think I can advise you with that. I believe there are safer methods but take dedication.. Like the mucus method or rhythm method. But it's been a long time since I explored those things. So do more research and use your own internal wisdom to make a decision, glad you have gotten good results.jayne

Alternative Medicine

Jayne Boyle