Alternative Medicine/Hair loss

Hello Peter!

I saw that you deal in nutritional supplementation and are a holistic practitioner.

I am a man who is suffering hair loss and I am right into clean living and taking supplements.

Do you have any good news for me with regards to beating hair loss via natural supplementation?

Thanks so much,

Dear Mark!

Your question is worth of millions of dollars. Male alopecia deepens on many genetic, hormonal, nutritional issues.

I give you some ideas for use. It is safe and practical for your healthy lifestyle.

•   Acupuncture
•   Omega 3 Fish oil
•   Biotin
•   MSM
•   Vitamins D, B 12, B-100
•   Pantothenate
•   Herbal supplement with Chinese Herb "SHOU WU" or Horsetail, Saw Palmetto
•   Manuka Honey inside and outside
•   Boron, Zinc, Cupper
•   Topically, you can make balm (Mix one raw egg yolk, two tablespoons of the virgin, cold pressed olive oil and two teaspoons of the onion juice, plus on the tip of the knife cayenne pepper powder). Rub this balm in the head, leave it for two hours, and flush with warm water and go to bed. Do it twice a week.

Have good health and happy life.

Peter Melamed, Ph.D.
Biotherapy Clinic of San Francisco
(415) 409-3939

Alternative Medicine

Peter Melamed PhD

I have MD degree and decades of the experience in holistic medicine, acupuncture, herbs, cleansing techniques’, diet and drinking healing mineral water, nutritional supplementation and hypnosis. I think, I can answer many questions in the area of non-drug treatment of various chronic diseases, especially gastrointestinal disorders. I am a holistic practitioner at Biotherapy Clinic in San Francisco, California

I worked as an MD (anesthesiology, intensive care, gastroenterology, Men’s health, etc) in USSR. PhD in Western Medicine. Alternative medicine practitioner in the Biotherapy Alternative Medicine Clinic in San Francisco for 20 years.

I published many articles in internet and EBook: "Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You" 550 pages and more than 300 references. References 1. Peter Melamed, Ph.D., Felix Melamed, LAc, MSTCM. EBook Healthy Pancreas, Healthy You. Publisher Biotherapy, Inc, September 2014 2. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas. JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2014 Nov 28; 15(6): 552-560 3. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. Short Review of Our Work - "Chronic Metabolic Acidosis Destroys Pancreas" with Focus on the Functional Exocrine Pancreatic Disorders JOP. J Pancreas (Online) 2015 Jul 08; 16(4):365-368 4. Peter Melamed, PhD, and Felix Melamed, MS. Acidity Kills the Pancreas. Townsend Letter, the Examiner of Alternative Medicine. August/September 2015, p. 74-80 5. Peter Melamed, Felix Melamed. The Role of the Metabolic Acidosis in the Development of Chronic Pancreatitis. SM Group (USA) Chronic Pancreatitis: Recent Advances. 2015, Aug 10

In U.S Acupuncture CA license and National Certification Commission for Acupuncture. RN CA license