Alternative Medicine/Brain tumor

Question
Dear Imran,

I have been diagnosed with a brain tumor on the cerrebellum 2cm in size. Doctors are saying it could be a meningioma or metastisis from the breast cancer I had one year ago. Can you recommend some alternative medicine that would help in this matter? Thank you very much for your time.

Best regards,
Francine

Answer
Dear Francine,

Thank you for writing. Forgive the delay in response, i have been caring for a family member who has been very ill.

There are some effective alternative protocols available to help reverse such conditions.

To begin with, it is important to cut out as much sugar intake as you can. Sugar weakens immune functions.

You should also take a supplement high in antioxidants, Antioxidants have a beneficial effect in such cases. They protect healthy brain tissue and work to reduce swelling. The best natural antioxidant product i have come across is this one:
http://www.tryfrutavida.com/main

It has a much higher value of antioxidants as compared to noni, goji berry, and mangosteen. I would advise you take 2-3 ounces of this formula per day.

You should also use a zapper on a daily basis:
http://zap.intergate.ca

Finally, take omega 3 (fish oil). You should be able find fish oil in your local grocery shops, if not look for a health shop. It is extremely important that your purchase a brand of fish oil that states "certified dioxin free" or something to that effect, on the bottle. If it does not, then the product still contains toxins, and you must not consume that product. It will do more harm than good.

Double the regular does of the fish oil is recommended.

General recommendations:

Cut out all soy products, soy causes thyroid degradation. Cut out pasteurized milk, take only certified organic or raw milk.

Cut out all artificial sweeteners: splenda, sucralose, aspartame, nutra sweet, equal, spoonful, saccharin, acesulfame potassium, sorbitol, cyclamate, alitame. These sweeteners are toxic.

Make sure you read labels on all products before you purchase. Make sure you avoid everything that says "sugar free" on it.

Cut out the use of microwaves, they lower haemoglobin levels, deteriorate immune functions and produce high numbers of radiolytic compounds in foods. Replace your microwave with a nuwave oven when you can.

Avoid all hydrogenated oils, avoid margarine, canola, rapeseed, and soybean oil.

Replace with butter, ghee, unrefined coconut oil, sesame oil, and virgin olive oil.  

7-10 glasses of water per day is a good idea to help flush out toxins from the body. Warm or room temperature water, never cold. Never drink tap water or distilled water. Remember, drink purified water only.

If you are using toothpaste that contain fluoride, please replace with a herbal toothpaste that is fluoride free.
If you have dental (mercury) amalgams---get them removed by a dentist who knows how to remove them.
Never agree to silver amalgams either, as they are 50% mercury. The dentist must provide a bio-agreeable material
as a filling.

Info on vaccines:
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/VaccineResearcher.html

Please email me if you have any more questions.

With best wishes,

Imran.  

Alternative Medicine

Imran R.