Alternative Medicine/Questions Answered by Expert Imran R.

SubjectDate Asked
re: 26 year old hair loss5/19/2009
  Q: estrogen dominance and immune system,, what is the cure for the hair loss and excessive hair growth ...
  A: Estrogen dominance can be countered through oil pulling. Hair loss and excessive hair growth is ...
erythema multiforme/steve johnsons syndrome10/12/2007
  Q: I have had erthema multiforme since i was 18 years old. I am now 30 and continue to suffer from ...
  A: I am sorry to hear of your condition, you have had it a long time and it is very difficult to live ...
education10/5/2007
  Q: Just in case i can not find you online again because i am new to the cyber thing, i am going to have ...
  A: I assume you live in the US, and therefore i would advise looking to your local communities and ...
4Life products10/5/2007
  Q: Imran R. I recently discovered 4Life transfor factor and was amazed by what i read about the immune ...
  A: Your letter seems to have gotten delayed in reaching me. Yes, the transfer factor is an immune ...
Dandruff help10/3/2007
  Q: I am a 29 year old guy, I have been suffering from severe dandruff since my mid teens. I have lost a ...
  A: There is actually a simple remedy that should clear it all within a few weeks. Do not use dandruff ...
verical/spider vains - gray hair9/18/2007
  Q: does the sesame seed work only on the existing hairs on all parts of the body or does it work on the ...
  A: I believe it depends on the individual. Use the cider vinegar daily for about 40 days and let me ...
Motor neuron disease- ALS9/10/2007
  Q: My brother is suffering from Motor neuron disease from last 10 months.His Upper limbs have lost the ...
  A: Forgive the delay in response, your question took a while to get to me. In regards to ALS, the ...
Hair thinning9/7/2007
  Q: Read your previous answer re: hair thinning. I took a saliva test. Can you tell me what products ...
  A: What i recommend now is a different product that is a liquid nutritional formula. It has actually ...
Headaches and possible infection9/6/2007
  Q: I am a 44 yo, female in good health most of the time. I have no major illnesses, however, for the ...
  A: In your case i would advise you continue drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day. Make sure it is ...
Brain tumor8/28/2007
  Q: I have been diagnosed with a brain tumor on the cerrebellum 2cm in size. Doctors are saying it could ...
  A: Forgive the delay in response, i have been caring for a family member who has been very ill. There ...
Multiple Brown spots8/22/2007
  Q: I have multiple brown spots on my face. I was wondering if there is a cure to help diminish these ...
  A: Forgive the delay in response, i have been looking after a family member who was very sick. If you ...
My father has ALS8/22/2007
  Q: my father was diagnosed with ALS approximately five monthss ago. Condition has been deteriorating ...
  A: Forgive the delay in response, i have been looking after a family member who was very ill. She is ...
Treatment for Motor Neuron Disease8/18/2007
  Q: My father was diagnosed with Motor Neuron Disease(ALS or Lou Gehrig's)about two years ago and the ...
  A: Forgive the great delay in response. I have unfortunately been unable to locate the spiritual healer ...
Rosacea8/5/2007
  Q: Pls can you give me your advice re treating/preventing/minimising rosacea. Background: I do not ...
  A: Forgive the delay in response, for some reason your question arrived quite late... it seems you had ...
Urea Cycle Disorder8/3/2007
  Q: My 1 year old baby has abnormally high levels of Citrulline in her blood and is being treated with ...
  A: You must forgive the delay in response, for some reason your question arrived quite late... it seems ...
acid reflux8/3/2007
  Q: imran how are you? I have acid reflux and I was treated with prilosec and I have not improved. I ...
  A: You really need to start taking the nutritional product i mentioned to your several times before. ...
Acne8/1/2007
  Q: I have a question for you about how to deal with adult acne. I have been suffering from this ...
  A: Forgive the delay in response, your email took a while to get to me from allexperts. I will give ...
Qray vs. Magnetic bracelet7/30/2007
  Q: Which one works better,if at all? I had a Qray but lost it.I did fell a little better when I first ...
  A: Your email has been delayed in getting to me. Probably some server problems. I have been asked ...
Hair problem7/26/2007
  Q: Since last 4yrs Im' sufferning from male pattern baldness. Im' now 29 yrs & noticing that hairs are ...
  A: If you can, get a water filter for your shower. This will help reduce all the chemicals your scalp ...
belly7/23/2007
  Q: Now that I am getting older(late 40's) I am starting to look like my Father and uncles,who all had a ...
  A: You sent your question on the 22nd it seems, but it took till today to reach me for some reason. ...
ankylosing spondylitis7/21/2007
  Q: I am a 48 year old female diangosed with sero-negative ankylosing spondylitis and discoid lupus. ...
  A: Firstly, forgive the delay, i notice your sent the question on the 21st... i wonder why it took so ...
acid reflux7/19/2007
  Q: I like to know how I can cure acid reflux. note: I am still breastfeeding will any home remedy ...
  A: Taking probiotics, such as I-Flora or Primal Defence Ultra, combined with a good nutritional ...
Muscle Pain and replacing T3's7/17/2007
  Q: Do you know of any alternative medicine solutions for pain? I am currently taking 2 - 3 T3's as ...
  A: Based on the symptoms i believe you will simply need to take a good nutritional supplement and use a ...
Immuno-Molecule7/14/2007
  Q: I read the information regarding Hair Loss you gave a woman suffering from such and I was wondering ...
  A: I'm glad you have asked because i now have better and more effective methods i can give you for ...
husband in last stages of ALS7/10/2007
  Q: I read an article of yours about a protocol for some with Als using natural modulators.I believe it ...
  A: It is very important that your husband start on a good nutritional supplement high in antioxidants. ...
Kidney Stone prevention supplement7/10/2007
  Q: My husband has recurring kidney stones (calcium), I asked his urologist if there was medication that ...
  A: your question has now come through successfully. As for the supplement he is taking, i do not see ...
Oral Lichen Planus7/9/2007
  Q: I read with interest your response to Judy about her oral lichen planus condition and was wondering ...
  A: your question has now come through successfully. I have not heard back from the individual i ...
throat7/4/2007
  Q: I wanted to know, If you know of a treatment of any kind, that can help get rid of this lump like ...
  A: If you have written to me before, then you already have information on diet, what to avoid in ...
Acne and Acidic body6/23/2007
  Q: I have been suffering from Acne for a few years now. I am 16 years old and I have tried everything ...
  A: your question has now come through. Yes, i can help you. The antibiotics and other chemical ridden ...
mold exposure6/21/2007
  Q: My 20 yr old daughter lived in an apartment with mold. We do not know what kind of mold but she was ...
  A: I am glad your daughter has moved. Based on the symptoms she would need to regenerate her immune ...
Cystic Acne6/20/2007
  Q: 3 yrs ago i took a medicine called welbutrin to help me focus while going to school....5 months of ...
  A: The mentioned drug is used to treat depression. It is unbelievable that they recommended this for ...
water6/19/2007
  Q: how are you? I would like to know, what is the diferent between distild water and purified water? ...
  A: Distilled water is basically 'dead water'. It is not suitable for drinking as it is absent of all ...
Multiple Lipomas6/18/2007
  Q: , I am a 49yr old male, who is in general good health. I do have a slight problem with blood ...
  A: your email has now come through. It is a good idea to lose weight, but the prescriptions seem ...
cancer6/16/2007
  Q: is there such a thing of cancer been curable through Alternative Medicine? and if so,can one cure it ...
  A: Alternative/natural treatments point to methodologies that are safe, non-toxic and which do not ...
Dogs & Humans-Cushings/mycoplasmas6/9/2007
  Q: ! I am hoping you could help with a question. To make along story short, I have gone from being one ...
  A: Forgive the delay, your question has taken a while to get to me. I have gone through the details ...
Sodium toxicity6/9/2007
  Q: I had a hair analysis done that revealed I was nearly toxic on sodium and that it could account for ...
  A: I have pondered on this one. The only thing i can think of is your drinking water supply, if you are ...
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome relation to acidic body6/7/2007
  Q: I have been diagnosed with PCOS. Simply stated this is a disease that is rooted in hormone ...
  A: Your email had been delayed somehow and took a while getting to me. Yes, you are right, PCOS is ...
Calcium deposits6/5/2007
  Q: I read your response to a similar question involving a big toe. Per my x-rays, both big toe joints ...
  A: Your letter has taken quite a while to get to me, sorry for the delay. In your case i would ...
Preventive Medicine vs Alternative Medicine6/4/2007
  Q: Your profile is impressive, and I'm sure you can answer my question regarding the difference(s), if ...
  A: It seems your question may have been stuck at server level and took quite a while to get to me. ...
acidic/alkili body5/27/2007
  Q: Is there any truth to this or is it quackery? I do have the symptoms of an overly acidic body. I do ...
  A: There is indeed truth to this. The body becomes a product of what goes into it. In general any ...
N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine with Vitamin B-Complex5/25/2007
  Q: I'm just Beginning N-A-C and have read that absorbtion is complete only if taken with B-Complex. ...
  A: Honestly, i would not take either. This is just my opinion. As an antioxidant for example the ...
familial tremors5/22/2007
  Q: I would love any advice on what holistic path to take for helping familial tremors, it runs in the ...
  A: your message has now come through. In this case one needs to regenerate the immune and nervous ...
toe problem5/17/2007
  Q: . I have been suffering with toe nail fungus so to say..the nails are very tender and the flesh part ...
  A: The solution is a simple one; pay attention to your diet, take in good nutrition and use a zapper ...
Dry mouth and outer lip area5/11/2007
  Q: "I had neck [disk] surgery in 2003. One year later I noticed in July I woke up with a very dry ...
  A: your email has now gotten through. This is a peculiar case, especially since it happened a year ...
physiology5/11/2007
  Q: .my girlfriend has fibromyalgia, and been on corvalem m for a few months. this totally fails to give ...
  A: your email has now come through. The lack of energy your girlfriend is experiencing after eating ...
dear sir5/9/2007
  Q: my husband is very ill in hospital he has always complained of stomach pain, now he has had various ...
  A: Yes, there are alternative therapies that will help your husband regain his health. As for the ...
Multiple Familial Lipomas5/8/2007
  Q: I have had Multiple Lipomas for some time. I am a 47 year old male. I am in good shape, I recently ...
  A: This conditions is associated with mutations of mitochondrial DNA and a weakened immune system. 2 ...
vit. B 12 shot5/4/2007
  Q: By default, I have been diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia and was taking neurontin. I suppose it ...
  A: Vitamin B12 shots have been used in this case, but do remember they often contain preservatives, ...
Inclusion body myositis5/3/2007
  Q: I read the quesion/answer regarding the lady with IBM. My father has also been diagnosed with IBM, ...
  A: I believe i have relayed about 3 different protocols that help IBM in the past, and this is due to ...
probiotic4/27/2007
  Q: for the viginal treatment, does the probiotic capsules have to be the one that are powdery inside so ...
  A: Generally even a soft tablet will dissolve on the inside. You however should also be taking the ...
effective sleep4/19/2007
  Q: What would be the more effective form of sleep? A straight say 8 hours of sleep at night or 7 hours ...
  A: It honestly depends on the individual. Naps during the day are quite beneficial. However with ...
time management4/19/2007
  Q: Especially in the aspects of time management and effectiveness of getting work done,how much truth ...
  A: your letter has now come through. In general, sleeping earlier is better for the mind and body; a ...
pregnancy-induced carpal tunnel4/17/2007
  Q: Rajan, Five years ago, while pregnant with my child, I began suffering from acute carpal tunnel in ...
  A: your email has now come through. I believe your case is most likely based on a deficiency; Vitamin ...
sleep problems4/12/2007
  Q: I've lately been having a hard time falling asleep at night. I usually toss and turn all night. When ...
  A: It is important to avoid stimulating foods during the evenings; anything containing a lot of sugar. ...
sickle anemia4/10/2007
  Q: Do you have any suggestions for sickle cell anemia
  A: Those suffering with sickle cell anemia find much benefit from taking natural vitamins and ...
Cancer4/8/2007
  Q: I was diagnosed with stage three rectal cancer nearly a year ago.I did all the conventional ...
  A: There are two inexpensive natural treatments we have heard of that work very well to help the body ...
Emotional release method4/6/2007
  Q: In one of your answers to someone about hypertension you referred to Lester Lenvenson release ...
  A: Information about lester levenson and the release technique is found here: ...
EM Radiation3/28/2007
  Q: I live and work around a lot of electrical devices, computers, printers, cell phones/andI know ...
  A: You are absolutely right when you say EM Radiation is dangerous to human health; we are exposed to ...
Hep- C Diet3/23/2007
  Q: I have just started going through all experts to for answers on Hep - C . My husband was diagnosed ...
  A: Your email has now come through. I have added general recommendations below. I would suggest in this ...
alopecia areata3/12/2007
  Q: I have a friend who suffers from alopecia areata. is there any cure or treatment that's really ...
  A: Alopecia areata is rooted in an auto-immune imbalance. One must pay attention to diet, boost the ...
virility3/9/2007
  Q: I am 28, a bit overweight, and have a girlfriend again after lasting a while single. Ever since I ...
  A: This is an interesting subject; most still do not know that losing reproductive energy is actually ...
Whiteheads and blackheads3/5/2007
  Q: I have had blackheads and whiteheads for about 25 years. I am close to 40 and would really like to ...
  A: Yes, i can help you. White/black heads appear due to blockages of pores, and certain bacteria, acne ...
Alkaline body3/3/2007
  Q: I read that cancer can't survive in an alkaline body. If you agree or disagree you can state that ...
  A: It is true that cancer will not survive in an alkaline state. Cancer needs acidic environments to ...
strep throat3/1/2007
  Q: Silvia
  A: Regarding strep throat, one needs a strong immune system, to prevent it in the first place. Follow ...
Oil Pulling/Lactose Intolerance2/28/2007
  Q: how are you today? 1) I wanted to know exactly how the oil pulling is done, do you gargle the oil ...
  A: Do some research on google search: "oil pulling" it will give you all the specifics. Basically your ...
probiotics2/27/2007
  Q: Do you recommend probiotics? If so which ones? Thanks.
  A: I indeed do recommend probiotics. Take the 'primal defence ultra'. I-flora is good as well, but the ...
Epidermal inclusion cysts2/18/2007
  Q: I have been so nervous about my condition because I have been on the internet. It states that when a ...
  A: If colon polyps are associated here, constipations is playing a role. And yes, this can be another ...
pimples/moles/Calluses/pain2/17/2007
  Q: It go's away then it comes back, someone told him that he has to remove the root surgicaly, and it ...
  A: As for your husband, i cannot recommend any prescriptions, as i only deal with and understand ...
pain2/13/2007
  Q: Do you Know of a home remedy or anything else that she can do to resolve her pain? Also do you know ...
  A: For a herniated disk, a good chiropractor would be in order. Actually, if you can do a search on ...
Treatments2/12/2007
  Q: should I insert my finger to clean or even dutch-ing the Excess left over from the night before ...
  A: In this case it is personal preferrence, that's all. You can clean it if you wish... however push it ...
caffeine2/8/2007
  Q: I am 48. In very good health,except for being overweight. It is a struggle to stop gaining ...
  A: your email has now come through. Coffee is actually high in pesticides unless it is certified ...
19 year old male2/7/2007
  Q: had a us testicular study done finding are bilateral varicoceles, and small bilateral hydroceles
  A: your email has now come through. In regards to your concern, you mention a 19 year old who suffers ...
saliva2/1/2007
  Q: what is in saliva thats starts to breakdown medication? I've been searching but the only thing I ...
  A: It is indeed true that enzymes are involved in the break-down process. As we deal only with natural ...
parkinson's disease1/25/2007
  Q: Currently I'm taking 2 mg ativan daily for anxiety and tremor relief as well as azilect (mao-i ...
  A: your email has now come through successfully. If you are in the early stages of Parkinson's i ...
Shower curtain toxins1/24/2007
  Q: I have become aware of many toxins in the bathroom and have replaced my soap and toothpaste with a ...
  A: I have actually used both vinyl and cotton curtains. My preference is cotton. The vinyl ones do ...
hair1/21/2007
  Q: I wanted to know is there anyway I can get rid of my white hair "gray hair" for good or even revers ...
  A: The two things to consider are nutrition and absorption. Get onto taking the super food i mentioned, ...
testosterone levels above normal1/18/2007
  Q: I've recently had some blood work done because I have been missing my cycle since Aug 2006 (has ...
  A: Addressing and solving elevated testosterone levels is quite a simple matter actually. One must look ...
transfer factor1/15/2007
  Q: some how lost all of my answers from past questions. I just wanted to know, again, which type of ...
  A: Happy holidays to you too! The vitamin/anti-oxidant supplement i recommend is the super food found ...
Adult Acne1/11/2007
  Q: I noticed after my first so that i broke out a little and everyone even te doctors said it was from ...
  A: your email has now come through successfully. Your problem can be solved quite easily. Besides ...
Diet of Hepatitis C1/7/2007
  Q: Do you have any information on what kind of foods a person with hep C should avoid and what we ...
  A: your email message has now come through. I have added some dietary information for you below based ...
Apple Cider Vinegar1/2/2007
  Q: At age of 59, I started experiencing some discomfort after meal (no particular food noticed). My ...
  A: The apple cider vinegar is a useful remedy, and it does work, however we must address the cause of ...
candida, parasites, acne12/19/2006
  Q: for the last few years i've suffered from worsening acne. i'm 27 and it has never been this bad, ...
  A: I am glad to hear you have cut out soy, dairy, and artificial sweeteners. Stevia is good, it is ...
Extreme Hair Thinning12/13/2006
  Q: I think I am a healthy 24 year old but ever since puberty my hair has been thinning horribly. My ...
  A: When hair loss occurs after puberty, it is a sure sign of an estrogenic excess. Progesterone is ...
Staph Infection12/9/2006
  Q: I am fighting what appears to be a staph infection. The skin broke and bubbled in late August it was ...
  A: Yes, it is quite clear the prescriptions they have put you on are doing little to nothing in ...
celiac spree disease12/9/2006
  Q: Do you have any recommendations for celiac spree? Blessings, Heidi
  A: Celiac dis-ease is linked to a gluten intolerance; cut out all wheat. I have added more dietary ...
oxycotin11/18/2006
  Q: I am taking oxycotin for back pain, but would rather live with the pain and get off the oxycotin. It ...
  A: Oxycontin actually has a host of side effects. Pain killers do not address the cause of the actual ...
rheumatoid arthritis11/16/2006
  Q: I just read a reply you gave to another person and would also like the info on the item you ...
  A: To begin with forgive the delay, as the computer was out of commission for a few days. Please ...
Breast Cancer11/7/2006
  Q: My mom was diagnosed with Stage 2 Breast Cancer in her right breast in 2000, she had a lumpectomy ...
  A: I apologize for the slight delay as i have been away from my office and very busy. The cancer has ...
building up immune system11/2/2006
  Q: For about 2 years now I have developed and am battling food allergies. I've never had them before, ...
  A: Food allergies are definitely rooted in an immune failure on one level or another. ...
Geographical Tongue10/31/2006
  Q: my granddaughter 19 years has serious sores over her tongue that appear to move to different parts ...
  A: The solution to this problem lies in correcting all deficiencies and imbalances related to her ...
trombocytophenia and other complications10/24/2006
  Q: I will like to know if you can give me an insight. I am HIV+ for the past 13 years, last year was ...
  A: I answered your question yesterday, by sending the info and word attachment you would need directly ...
Bi-Polor Dilemma10/23/2006
  Q: For several years, now, I have been looking for alternatives to the medicines that I am on, but I am ...
  A: I completely understand what you are going through. There is definitely a way to reverse the ...
Love your Advice10/23/2006
  Q: Greetings, I am a fellow allexpert in the Alternative Medicine department under Herbs for Health.I ...
  A: It is nice to hear from you. I don't often get to communicate with other experts on this site. ...
Ulcerative-Colitis & Lipomas10/19/2006
  Q: I hope you are well. Just a couple of questions if I may ask you as a follow-up to the protocol you ...
  A: I am glad you are following the protocol. I would advise you rub in the fruta-vida, using the cotton ...
Hormone imbalance10/18/2006
  Q: My 24 year old daughter has been experiencing increasing daily episodes of anxiety includes ...
  A: I understand your concern and know what your daughter is going through is not at all easy to deal ...
Strep in Toddler Body10/18/2006
  Q: My daughter is 6 years old and has a problem with strep. For the past year she has not been able to ...
  A: We have dealt with many such cases and the beginning and end to the problem lies with the immune ...
Fruta Vida nutrition facts10/12/2006
  Q: I've been looking for a good natural substitute for artificial vitimins for a long time, and your ...
  A: I enquired but did not see your name on the list of affiliated fruta-vida or 4life customers. ...
rheumatoid arthritis10/11/2006
  Q: I am 42 years young and was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis (ra) 8 years ago. I am currently on ...
  A: Rheumatoid arthritis can be reversed. The protocol is simple and does not fail as it addresses the ...
healing10/9/2006
  Q: i need yoru help with the guy that i know. I thought if i can tell you the story and ask for your ...
  A: To be honest, as you know, this is not my field of advice. I am mainly a health advisor. I do work ...
Ulcerative Colitis, Hormonal Imbalance, Infertility And Obesity10/8/2006
  Q: I have just started taking the following to help bring healing and balance to my immune system: 1.) ...
  A: I am happy that you have taken the time and made the effort to be in charge of your health. Most are ...
Dandruff, seasonal allergies10/7/2006
  Q: Basically I have an oily type of dandruff that is unaffected by any shampoo or health store type ...
  A: If you have dark hair, then i advise you wash your hair with a combination of 1 cup of beet juice, 2 ...
diabetes type 110/6/2006
  Q: I am seeking for an alternative health method to control or cure diabetes type 1, mainly to fine the ...
  A: Besides taking care of diet, there are generally two protocols to be followed to reverse diabetes, ...
Full body detox10/5/2006
  Q: i hope you can help me or at least point me in the right direction. About me: im a 35yr old female, ...
  A: If you are only having one bowel movement per day, i would advise doing a proper cleanse, then ...
intestinal permeability test10/5/2006
  Q: I have just received back my results and are as follows:- lactulose recovery 0.56*H % <0.30 ...
  A: To begin with i must tell you that i am not permitted to analyze or comment on medical results as i ...
chest pain & testicles10/4/2006
  Q: My name is RAJ SINGHAL,63 years old man,non smoker&drinker. Surgery right inguinal canal hernia on ...
  A: We need to restore and regenerate your immune system in order to spark a good healing response in ...
No Diagnosis...10/2/2006
  Q: Greetings Imran Rajan. I am a 36 year old African female and I have been suffering since March ...
  A: I have read your symptomology and know what needs to be done to heal your body. The starting point ...
Hair thinning9/30/2006
  Q: I hope by the time you receive this you and your family are well and in good spirits. I recently ...
  A: I am glad you visited a Tibetan doctor. They are very trustworthy. Something comes to memory now; i ...
metablic rate9/29/2006
  Q: I have a friend who is on prescription drugs for her depression. One of the side effects of these ...
  A: Jenkins, Thanks for your letter. Prescriptions are not needed to alleviate depression. Simple ...
parkinson's disease9/22/2006
  Q: My husband has been suffering with Parkinson's Disease for about 6 years. He is currently taking ...
  A: I would recommend two supplements in this case. The first is the fruta-vida supplement. As far as ...
hair thinning9/22/2006
  Q: You keep mentioning the Immuno-Molecule product for thinning hair. What is it called, and where can ...
  A: The immuno molecule is what we used in the past and although effective in high doses, was getting ...
Ulcerative - Colitis & Lipomas9/19/2006
  Q: Please forgive me to have bothered you again, but I need to ask you a couple more questions. ...
  A: The products i have recommended do not contain any dairy or wheat related contents. In fact, the ...
liver problem?9/18/2006
  Q: I am a 43 year old male, and I believe I have something wrong with my liver, like it's clogged or ...
  A: I seem to have pressed the wrong button here, rather than the answer question button, i clicked ...
Vomiting9/12/2006
  Q: I am one of the experts on this site as well, in the Legal Advice category. Anyway, here's our ...
  A: Forgive the delay, i have been away from my office. I logged in to check emails online and found ...
Crohn's alternative treatment9/11/2006
  Q: I have recently had an operation to have a section of small intestine taken out due to Crohn's ...
  A: I will provide you with a complete protocol to reverse this illness. To begin with crohn's can be ...
Immune System9/11/2006
  Q: I have contacted you around a couple of weeks ago about my ulcerative-colitis & lipomas and you have ...
  A: I do remember vaguely that you had emailed me, forgive me as i get a lot of people seeking my help. ...
Diet9/5/2006
  Q: I am a 48 YO female, starting menopause most recently. I have gained weight gradually over the past ...
  A: I will outline a protocol here for you that will effectively help you lose weight. We need to ...
either a knot in my neck or lump how do you know the difference?9/3/2006
  Q: now from my knowledge I didn't get this knot are lump until I had a problem with my heart I was ...
  A: This is a peculiar manifestation, one that could very well be caused by stress reactions. If there ...
Eyes:8/30/2006
  Q: What can I do to maintain eye health. Thanks
  A: I advise good nutrition as well as sun gazing. There is a supplement called fruta vida. Available ...
Graves, candida, allergies, acne, eczema8/29/2006
  Q: I am suffering from acne, candida, allergies, eczema, and Grave's disease in that order. Improved ...
  A: I will give you a full and detailed protocol to reverse these illnesses and normalize your ...
Hypertension8/28/2006
  Q: I have suffered with uncontrollable high blood pressure for the past eight years. It did not matter ...
  A: I will give you a protocol that will reverse and normalize the hypertension once and for all. It is ...
Follow-up of protocol8/27/2006
  Q: I have received your answer today regarding my multiple health problems & mainly lipomas & I would ...
  A: I can certainly help you. You should purchase fruta-vida directly from this US link: ...
Lipomas8/26/2006
  Q: I appreciate you are extremely busy, but please whenever you can find some time to spare, can you ...
  A: Do not worry, i will help you. The protocol i am going to outline for you will help your body heal ...
Human Growth Hormone8/24/2006
  Q: I have read about the Human Growth Hormone (HGH) and I have heard really good things. When I asked ...
  A: I have heard of these products before. They use specific amino acids to cause a production and ...
Breast Cancer8/23/2006
  Q: I am 43 years old, female. I had a malignant lump removed from my right breast Aug 2005, 1.8 cms. ...
  A: It was nice speaking with you the other day. Thank you for calling me. Let us begin; I have some ...
relief of asthma/allergy symptoms for 6 year old8/23/2006
  Q: My six-year old son has been coughing and wheezing for over nine months since we moved to Sonoma ...
  A: I will give you a protocol to reverse the asthma your son is suffering with. It often happens that ...
adverse reaction to sugar migrane seizures8/22/2006
  Q: I have a few questions, hopefully you can help me. First of all, I suffer with anorexia and bulimia ...
  A: Your symptoms are a reaction to the torture your body has undergone. Between starvation, sugar, ...
cervical disphasia8/22/2006
  Q: I have an appointment for a LEEP procedure next week for CIN2 abnormal cells on my cervix. At 40, ...
  A: I am glad you are doing alternative research on this condition. You are correct to think that the ...
Acne and herbal medicines8/18/2006
  Q: I was just wondering what remedies I could take to get rid of my acne. My parents are currently ...
  A: Generally, when going to a chinese herbalist, they would prescribe something to detoxify your liver ...
sinus8/11/2006
  Q: is there any sinus cures i have it year round and my face is hurting and my teeth. i take blood ...
  A: When sinus troubles are present, we know the immune system is weak. and you are lacking in the right ...
height8/4/2006
  Q: i am Anis, 29 M, my height is 5.3, is it possible to grow my height now, pls. dont disappoint me. ...
  A: My advice to begin with is good nutrition. The product i recommend is fruta-vida. Look into it here: ...
synovial sarcoma7/31/2006
  Q: any suggestion to alternative medicine ?
  A: Forgive the delay, your email was late getting to me, might have gotten stuck in process somewhere. ...
help for herpangina?7/30/2006
  Q: After my first day as a preschool teacher, I came down with herpangina. I have been miserable all ...
  A: Forgive the delay, your email was late getting to me, might have been stuck in process somewhere. ...
medicines to increase height7/27/2006
  Q: i m 17 years old female i want tostimulate my pitutary gland in order to increase my height.my ...
GABA7/25/2006
  Q: I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHETHER GABA(GAMMA AMINO BUTYRIC ACID) CAN BE USED TO TREAT CNS DISORDERS LIKE ...
  A: Gamma aminobutyric acid does have a relationship to panic/anxiety disorders. In a study at Yale ...
Scalp Pain7/24/2006
  Q: Imran Bhai Salam. My name is Koki i am 27 year old. i have been having this sharp pain on various ...
  A: Hair loss is linked to a nutritional deficiency. I advise you take a good product high in ...
iritis treatment7/24/2006
  Q: Its not caused by any infection or trauma that im aware off. I have been prescribed maxidex and ...
  A: I am one who is completely against the use of steroids. I do not see how they will help heal this ...
Ear Drainage7/24/2006
  Q: I am 12 years old and I have had bad ears all my life. I have also had 7 ear surgeries (all to get ...
  A: It could be that there was originally an infection in your ears. The tubes only make things worse, ...
obesity7/23/2006
  Q: I know that a key to being at a healthy weight is eating correctly and exercise, but I was wondering ...
  A: There is definitely a missing link here: Metabolic health, hormonal health and a strong thyroid are ...
Calcium deposits7/21/2006
  Q: I have calcium deposit on top of my large toe, which is very painful and keeps me quite ...
  A: -question already answered- Dear Jeannette, Thank you for your letter. I believe an effective ...
hep c /chronic fatigue syndrome7/16/2006
  Q: I recently recieved your e mail.thanks so much. i needed that boost of positive energy. Is fruita ...
  A: We have recently discovered the fruta-vida, and it is a superior product to the tf-rio-vida that we ...
ECZEMA7/15/2006
  Q: my daughter is only 2 years ols and has very bad eczema, especially on her legs and arms. she itches ...
  A: I can help your daughter eliminate this condition. I used to have it myself quite severely when i ...
chronic hep c geno type 1/ chronic fatigue syndrome7/14/2006
  Q: this is how my decline in health happened. I was told that I needed a emregency hysterectomy.the ...
  A: I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through. My heart goes out to you. I know your ...
Alternative vitamin/herbal supplement to take in lieu of aspirin as blood thinner7/12/2006
  Q: My father is 89 and a heart patient, who also suffers from diverticulitis. He seems to be getting a ...
  A: -system error- Dear Michele, Thank you for your email. There is one supplement in particular ...
Myositis7/12/2006
  Q: Imran Rajan, I am a 55 year old woman recently diagnosed with inclusion body myositis (I also have ...
  A: My Dietary Recommendations: Cut out all soy products, except fermented soy. Miso, tempeh and ...
Vitamins or Immune System7/10/2006
  Q: Several years ago I had Breast Cancer and had RADIATION-(been free of C for 12 yrs.) Every since ...
  A: I just spent over an hour typing out a detailed letter to you and all the information was suddenly ...
scar tissue7/10/2006
  Q: i am 26yrs.old i have crohns disease,lupus(sle),and some scaring in my fallopian tubes.what type of ...
  A: There are some powerful natural supplements/foods that will heal the illnesses. I have had much ...
Possible food allergy7/10/2006
  Q: I have been dealing with atopic dermatitis for about 5 years now. It started when I was about 24 yrs ...
  A: Your question sounds quite familiar to me,i believe someone contacted me last year with the same ...
ASTHMA7/9/2006
  Q: Imran Hello. Can you tell me what, if any, alternative approaches you think I should consider to ...
  A: Yes, there are in fact some powerful natural alternatives that will help completely eliminate the ...
hi about imbalance6/28/2006
  Q: and my chakras are dangerously imbalanced and there is alot of negative energy affecting me. Is ...
  A: I can definitely help you here. To begin with, nutrition is very important. When one receives the ...
Acidity6/28/2006
  Q: 1) I have been having acid foods for about 1 1/2 years. How do I obtain an alkaline body? 2) ...
  A: Acidity can be controlled by normalizing intestinal flora. Go to your health food store and ask them ...
Immune disorder6/28/2006
  Q: I went to order the Transfer factor and had a question for you. I am the person with the IGG ...
  A: My advice is the transfer factor advanced, not the plus formula. The plus formula is much too ...
how to be healthier6/27/2006
  Q: I need some advice about what I could do to be healthier/more energized, maybe what special ...
  A: I have reviewed your letter and will advise you accordingly. Your diet is too high in ...
Immune deficiency followup6/23/2006
  Q: Wanted to double check on your suggestion to stop Reishi. It is an adaptogen , which helps ...
  A: I am truly glad you have asked me about this. I will explain; In general reishi has been used as an ...
urological problems6/22/2006
  Q: I have been having urological and gastrointestinal problems for about 8 months. I am a 21 year old ...
  A: Paul i completely understand what you are going through here. Nothing you have said is wrong, i am ...
ALS6/21/2006
  Q: Rajan, Can you provide some details of the treatment,recovery and history of the ALS patient?We are ...
  A: What country do you and the patient reside in? If in N. America it will be much easier to help him ...
Immune deficiency6/20/2006
  Q: The information is right in line with my search and uses of alternative & homopatheic remedies. I ...
  A: Gosh, you have gone through a lot. I really sympathize with you. Sometimes the most difficult things ...
Hair6/18/2006
  Q: What can make your hair grow faster? I know some are going to say nothing, or diet, or prenatal ...
  A: It is interesting you ask me this for we have recently come across something very effective in terms ...
follow-up to previous inquiry about6/14/2006
  Q: Mr Rajan:Thank you so much for your information to my inquiry relating to my friend and neighbor ...
  A: Well you know, when it comes to prescriptions it is a difficult thing. For sure, they are not doing ...
Alternative Treatment for TMJ6/13/2006
  Q: For the past 6 months, I have been developing TMJ that has been getting progressively worse. I know ...
  A: The one supplement i have come across that will suit your needs perfectly is an amazon berry ...
Staph infection6/13/2006
  Q: Rajan, How do I eradicate Staph aureus MRS (resistant) from ears, nose and skin on the head?
  A: This particular bacterium can be eradicated by providing your body with anti-oxidants as well as ...
Diabetic with complications6/13/2006
  Q: I am a 29 year old type 1 diabetic. I was diagnosed 15 years ago. I try hard to maintain good ...
  A: I have actually come across something new recently that i will point you to that will help your body ...
common warts6/12/2006
  Q: I have treated my common warts with OTC products, & now I see a cluster of black dots after the ...
  A: I generally do not recommend OTC treatments as they are band aid solutions. Now it could be ...
Noni juice6/8/2006
  Q: Are there any benefits to drinking noni juice and how do you know which brand is the best for you?
  A: In our experience there are benefits to noni juice, but the manufacturer and concentration of ...
Diabetic patient6/5/2006
  Q: what will be the best food for the patient of diabetes to take?
  A: A few days ago an associate sent me some information on a nutritional product that contains potent ...
Inclusion body myositis6/2/2006
  Q: Mr. Imran Rajan: I have a dear, wonderful friend that has "Inclusion Body Myositis". It is a ...
  A: Greetings, I now have the info i promised to send you on nutrition. One product will provide all ...
epstein barr6/1/2006
  Q: i contacted a medical intuitive & she sensed i have a virus /maybe epstrin barr i di a 5 day colon ...
  A: The immune system is the key to getting rid of EB virus. We have much success with reversing this ...
ayurveda6/1/2006
  Q: I read that daily drinking water that has been held in a copper cup overnight will assist the immune ...
  A: As far as i know the mineral copper is known to help balance acidity and normalize digestion and ...
Warts5/28/2006
  Q: Is there a cure for Genital Warts without visiting a doctor?
  A: It seem it has gotten to me later than you sent it. Sometimes there are delays i assume in the ...
Hepatitis C & Cirrohsis & Ascites5/19/2006
  Q: Imran, My mom has ascites and "liver pain" because of hepatitis c and cirrohsis. I read your post ...
  A: Hepatitis C is generally caused by iron overloads in the body. It is important to understand this as ...
excessive sweating/abnormal circulation in extremeties...5/14/2006
  Q: Its turned out to be a long "question", but i felt i should tell you what i know/feel. Ive had ...
  A: Hyperhydrosis results from the sympathetic-nervous-system being excessively stimulated. One part of ...
35/12/2006
  Q: How long will tinctures typically keep for? Do you believe http://www.peacefulmind.com/herbs.htm ...
  A: We keep them for 3 years or so. They are to be stored in a dark glass bottle in a cool and dark ...
tea5/8/2006
  Q: 1. how effective is the reuse of tea bags? 2. does reheating herbal tea is the microwave remove any ...
  A: Herbal tea bags can be used twice as they will still provide nutrients - you will see the hot water ...
blepharitis5/3/2006
  Q: What may cure blepharitis?
  A: In my experience i have found that whether one suffers with anterior blepharitis or posterior ...
endometriosis4/16/2006
  Q: Do you know of anything that can heal her for good. Incase you don't know what this is, here is a ...
  A: To quote Dr. Carolyn Dean. "Stress definitely has a role in endometriosis, as do most chronic ...
Financial Abundance4/5/2006
  Q: How are you? I'm doing much better now thanks to all your help. I feel lighter energetic balanced ...
  A: Greetings Sarah, Thank you for your question. It is good to hear from you again. Yes the new ...
RioVida supplements3/29/2006
  Q: Finally got around to taking the RioVida liquid supplements. I have a difficult time taking in ...
  A: You are most welcome. I am glad you purchased it, and i hope you got it at the discount. If not ...
Hypertension,diabetes,arthritis3/17/2006
  Q: I am 62 years non(smoker&drinker)man.No fish & chiken.My height is 5-4 inches & weight 134lbs.I have ...
  A: There are some very good solutions to your problems that i can provide you with. For arthritis i ...
QT Syndrome3/17/2006
  Q: I have just been diagnosed with a heart condition called QTC. I've been told I should be put on a ...
  A: Please forgive the delay, i have been very busy as many are seeking my help. QT is actually a ...
hormonal imbalance2/13/2006
  Q: I am a 26 year old female from South Africa. Since about age 12 I have been suffering from major ...
  A: First let me say sorry for what you are going through, i understand it is not easy. Depression ...
healing lupus1/26/2006
  Q: Imran Rajan, i am a 32 yr old female residing in the U.S. i believe i am suffering from lupus. A few ...
  A: I can indeed help you as i have much experience in reversing lupus. I understand what you have to ...
my body1/20/2006
  Q: i am a nigerian in africa.i am worried i look smallish and skinny despite bieng a 25years old.can ...
  A: .. Greetings, thank you for your question. Femi i believe that in your case, diet may be the main ...
Impulse Control Disorders1/17/2006
  Q: I suffer with Trichotillomania I just wondered what advice you have for trying to cure or make this ...
  A: I am familiar with this disorder and can definitely help you. You will first need to balance your ...
friendship1/16/2006
  Q: What is a friend?
  A: Your question is curious and interesting. 'Friends' are many. True friends are few. Therefore let ...
throat cancer1/16/2006
  Q: iam from india at presently working in england,recently in my throat there is swell,when i smoke ...
  A: If your body is giving you such signs, feeling like vomiting when smoking, then this is a very good ...
NAIL FUNGUS1/15/2006
  Q: ok. i have nail fungus. just about everyone in my family has it. i wanted to know what is the best ...
  A: Leucatin seems to be a natural anti-fungal. You can try it. However the fungus continues to ...
diabetic1/8/2006
  Q: I am 26 yr old female from NJ and was diagnosed with diabetes in 2004. I am really trying my best ...
  A: I understand your situation completely. One cannot blame you for wanting to look for natural ...
Nanobacteria1/5/2006
  Q: From USA: Why don't more people take the nanobiotics offered by Nanobac Life Sciences? (nanobac.com) ...
  A: Nanobiotics are relatively new even to those who practice in the natural field. I have heard of ...
Reoccurring Bacterial Vaginosis1/5/2006
  Q: I am from the United States, and I have a problem with reoccurring bacterial vaginosis and my gyn ...
  A: Please forgive the delay in answering you, i have been extremely busy as a lot of people are seeking ...
MS1/4/2006
  Q: Chicago, Il. I have a friend who has MS, she went to the DR today to do a catscan. They found alot ...
  A: Forgive the delay in answering you, i have been extremely busy as a lot of people are seeking my ...
nutrition1/4/2006
  Q: i live here in Kuwait and we eat a lot of mutton paya soup (the bonelegs of mutton cooked) ;I want ...
  A: Forgive the delay please, i have been extremely busy with a lot of people seeking my advice. I ...
bleaching perspiration1/3/2006
  Q: My question concerns my 18 year old daughter. Her perspiration seems to be bleaching her clothes, ...
Lipomas1/3/2006
  Q: I have been dealing with multiple lipomas all over my body for several years. I have had 3 large ...
Fibromyalgia/CFS/Depression12/21/2005
  Q: Even though it really doesn't seem to be helping yet, I do believe that the proper nutrition can ...
  A: I am so sorry to hear of what you are going through. I can indeed help you. Your aim to follow a ...
Warts12/15/2005
  Q: I was reading some of your other answers that people have asked you and you recomended Transfer ...
  A: ***system error-mail resent twice*** Greetings Debbie, Thank you for your question. The transfer ...
Weight loss11/10/2005
  Q: I am in the USA. I was wondering what is the best way to cleanse my system and lose weight. I ...
  A: It is always a good idea to use a product that will cleanse the colon in this case. Since you work ...
Lung and Mouth10/7/2005
  Q: Rajan, I was referred to your by a friend of mine that just praises you, her name is Charlotte ...
  A: I have reviewed your concerns, and i know what can be done to heal both of your conditions. ...
Natural Liquid Immune Enhancer9/21/2005
  Q: I am from the United States and was wondering if you could email me the benefits associated with the ...
  A: I have actually been given a nice colour electronic copy via email, of the benefits of the natural ...
Pimples, sebaceous cysts & other eruptions9/14/2005
  Q: I am an African-American female, and have been plagued by skin problems for as long as I can ...
  A: To tell you the truth there is much more hope in healing ALL your conditions than you know! From ...
Muscle degeneration9/12/2005
  Q: I hope you can help me. Almost 2 years ago I began experiencing muscle aches and weakness. (Looking ...
  A: As i was reading your condition, i began to wonder if you have Lou Gehrig's disease. I hope you have ...
Slow metabolism9/4/2005
  Q: Help! I am male,46,5'8",250 lbs. I am very active and run for a half hour every day.I eat less than ...
  A: I can tell you honestly that diet and nutrition and body training to diet, plays a role in metabolic ...
Aches and pains8/2/2005
  Q: Since coming off HRT five years ago I have had a lot of problems with aches and pains. As time has ...
  A: I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. You mentioned a medical intuitive - i believe ...
My anxiety has is huring me more now.7/12/2005
  Q: Imran, I am from the US. I need a starting point to healing my body and mind. I have been ...
  A: I have considered your situation carefully. And i know how to help you. It happens sometimes to us ...
Vitamins-Minerals7/5/2005
  Q: I've learned where our soils have been depleted of minerals from wind, leaching, poor farming ...
  A: It is absolutely true, that is N. America our soils are depleted beyond repair. We need to give our ...
Responding to your request6/27/2005
  Q: It's Dinah---again. You asked me to let you know what caused the allergy attack that I told you ...
  A: Okay, that is interesting. Please avoid peanuts at all costs, as they contain Yeast. Not good for ...
Thanks so much for your previous...6/25/2005
  Q: I visited the my4life website and enrolled as a preferred customer. I have been on the Female ...
  A: You are Most Welcome! Please keep that ID# and do not loose it, for it is a Life Time Discount ID. ...
Insomnia6/23/2005
  Q: I'm from the USA. Thanks for answering my previous requests: As you suggested earlier I am now on ...
  A: How are you doing with the Rio-Vida and Female Formula? How long have you been on them? Forgive me, ...
Chronic Fatigue/Candida/Sinus Problems6/23/2005
  Q: I've been fending off chronic fatigue for nearly 10 years now. I crashed completely at 21 and was ...
  A: This is interesting, as i myself had suffered from Sever Chronic Fatigue and Chronic Inflammation ...
Dear Imran, Thanks for...6/20/2005
  Q: you refer to 2 natural products to help his immune system and nervous system in your response about ...
  A: i have finally gotten time to get back to you, forgive the delay. I suggest that your friend gets ...
Need help for my friend after benign brain tumour surgery6/17/2005
  Q: My friend (male – 47 years ) has just had a benign brain tumour surgically removed on 31 May 2005. ...
  A: Really sorry to hear about this. This kind of a surgery is usually not without some secondary ...
Lactoferin6/8/2005
  Q: I am from the USA. "Lactoferin" is an ingredient in the Transfer Factor Rio-Vida. If I have a milk ...
  A: Hello again. Thank you for asking this question, it is one that most people tend to over look. The ...
Tiredness During PMS6/6/2005
  Q: I am extremely tired the two weeks before my cycle begins--I mean tired to the point that I can ...
  A: Yes this tiredness is interesting, and i will explain what is happening to your body. The creation ...
Sinus problems6/2/2005
  Q: I am having sinus infections or have a sinus fungus that does not go away. My latest trip to my MD. ...
  A: Well you are one of many struggling with this problem, because Doctors have Over Used Anti-Biotics. ...
bump over eyelid5/28/2005
  Q: I have had the same problem for months... i have a bump on my eyelid and i have gone to an eye ...
  A: Sorry for the delay, i have so many people who seek me for advice, that sometimes it is impossible ...
intoxication with B35/20/2005
  Q: I have an other problem: I intoxicated myself with high quantity of B3 (niacin) during about 3 years ...
  A: First Stop All Niacin Supplementation Permanently. It is best not to take Niacin for CFS... and this ...
chronic indigestion and tiredness5/19/2005
  Q: I have suffered for 15 years of chronic tiredness and chronic indigestion. I would like to know what ...
  A: I shall advise you on how to Reverse these problems. I Prefer Never to recommend any Prescriptions, ...
mucus5/16/2005
  Q: where does mucus come from? If our body produces it, why does it? Thank you.
  A: Mucus is thick lubricating fluid produced by the mucous membranes that line the respiratory, ...
stomach problems5/8/2005
  Q: iam am from australia iam a female 26 i have always had stomach problems mainly constipation lots of ...
  A: I shall advise the appropriate protocols for your particular conditions. Your digestive condition ...
stomach pain2/27/2005
  Q: I was stabbed in the lower left stomach six years ago with an ice pick. It went through both ...
  A: .. Sorry to hear about this ordeal. Sometimes when such experiences have occurred, it is our inner ...
Gas problems2/25/2005
  Q: I have IBS with constipation latley I have had alot of gas and heartburn. I have pain in my upper ...
  A: IBS is sometimes accompanied with Gas. The pain that you feel is a case of Toxicity. I can help ...
Diabetes ...2/17/2005
  Q: I have type 2 diabetes and looking for an alternative treatment before going to an allopath. I have ...
  A: You have come to the right place. I have helped many, even with Severe Diabetes. With more success ...
Dis ease2/10/2005
  Q: I was wondering what gall stones represent metaphysically and what alternatives to surgery and ...
  A: You are Right to think that the physical manifestations of dis-ease are at an energetic level. All ...
antibiotics1/26/2005
  Q: I am wondering if people really need antibiotics for things like ear infections, sinus infections, ...
  A: .. To be Honest, antibiotics are doing nothing at all for human health, besides hindering our body, ...
Hep C12/21/2004
  Q: What else would you use with the TF+ for Hep C? thanks, and merry xmas
  A: The TF Plus is a Good choice. However it can only be taken if you are not allergic to Mushrooms. ...
Blood Pressure12/17/2004
  Q: 1)May I please know what is the sideffect of the Blood Pressure tablets (Normotan) ?! 2)What is the ...
  A: The Side Effects of the Normoten are as follows: Heart failure, heart block, bronchspasm, may ...
inflammation12/12/2004
  Q: I sent you an email a few weeks ago and you replied back but I seem to have deleted your response.It ...
  A: Yes i remember your email. Fortunately i received a CC of the email i sent to you. I have pasted ...
Oral Lichen Planus12/11/2004
  Q: I have been suffering from Oral Lichen Planus for about 12 years. My treatment has been mainly ...
  A: .. The Condition you are suffering from is linked to an Immuno-deficiency. The natural methods we ...
immune system12/8/2004
  Q: What can build up immune system. I have an inflammed stomach,bladder and have had two eye disease ...
  A: .. Sorry to hear about all these conditions. It must not be easy to deal with these. You are ...
drug interactions with natural remedies11/28/2004
  Q: my brother has heart disease and diabetes. He recently had stints put in his renal arteries to try ...
  A: .. Thank you for your question. Angie sorry about this delay, it seems your email got lost ...
transfer factor11/15/2004
  Q: Imran, I hope you do not mind another question from me. i wrote you awhile back on CFS and you told ...
  A: .. It is nice to hear from you once more. Forgive me, i did not follow up with you, as i have been ...
Stuttering, skin discolouration11/10/2004
  Q: I am 22 I have been stuttering for most of my life. It is very slight so I have learnt to cope with ...
  A: The Stuttering is often related to the way we breathe. When one breathes in, then speaks it will ...
Stroke10/29/2004
  Q: I have a TMJ problem and sinus problem. Sometimes my face feels funny, my mouth feels tight and ...
  A: I apologize for taking this long to respond to you, i have been contacted by many people this week, ...
how to boost the immune system to for breast cancer10/27/2004
  Q: I have read that there are several principles that can enable the body to fight cancer, rather than ...
  A: .. Thank you for your question, and for your research! I have helped Many people With ...
Hepatitis C10/20/2004
  Q: I was recently Diagnosed with Hepatitis C, and infection occured within the last 3 months. What ...
  A: I have been contacted by Many people with Hepatitis, and there is a Very Effective Natural Protocol ...
Over medicated!10/8/2004
  Q: I am a 37 year old woman diagnosed with Severe Depression, Adult ADD, and Arthritis in my neck and ...
  A: .. I will now respond to you as promised. Depression is caused by many things, even radiation form ...
I wish I could believe in the tons of wishy washy I read about homopathy medicine.10/2/2004
  Q: someone once wrote for all the evils under the sun there is a remedy, or there is none ...
  A: .. Yes, i know what you mean. I wish i could believe in it all myself... but all does not work for ...
yeast & medi.9/29/2004
  Q: i would appreciate your opinion or advice on this matter.. I just recently started my treatment for ...
  A: .. Sorry to hear about your condition. What treatment are you using for the Yeast Infection? We ...
CFIDS9/28/2004
  Q: Dr. Rajan, I wrote you a short time ago about the CFIDS. You referred me to the TFplus adv. I read ...
  A: .. Thank you for writing back and asking for clarifications. Yes, because i am in the Alternative ...
Where can I purchase9/27/2004
  Q: You answered my previous question, however, where can I purchase TF Advanced and PBGS+? The sites ...
  A: .. Sorry about that, 4Life Research is based in Utah. They ship anywhere in N.America. If you go ...
I am currently taking L-Lysine,...9/25/2004
  Q: I am currently taking L-Lysine, Valtrex, Red Marine Algae to prevent Herpes breakouts. This seems ...
  A: .. You are yet another person asking advice on Herpes, and are taking the same Regimen of Valtrex ...
Looking for info...9/15/2004
  Q: I will go immediately to the website you suggested and seriously consider the supplement you ...
  A: .. If you need anything, and i can help you... i will. Do not feel it is an inconvenience to me. ...
chronic fatigue immune disfunctional syndrome9/15/2004
  Q: Imran, When i read your expertise i was thrilled. I have spent the past 5 years of my life being ...
  A: You have caught me at the Perfect time... i will answer your question Straight away. Yes, CFS is ...
Transfer Factor9/14/2004
  Q: My name is Sivaprasad from Hyderabad, India. I heared about transfer factor which cures cancer ...
  A: Follow Up Dear Friend... please go through this website - and see the information it offers - ...
Thyroid and Adrenal healing9/13/2004
  Q: Mr Rajan, I forgot to tell you about the nature of my illness. I am Hypothyroid and my adrenals ...
  A: .. I will suggest you do not use the Synthroid due to the side effects. Continue Kelp/Siberian ...
Problems with Thyroid and Adrenal Glands.9/13/2004
  Q: my name is Darryl Goudreau and I live in Sudbury, Ontario Canada. I have been suffering from Thyroid ...
  A: I have had a Lot of Experience with such problems, and i will tell you that Thyroid and Adrenal ...
Dryness9/12/2004
  Q: I'm a 22 year old male in good health, I exercise regularly and I don't smoke or drink. As long as I ...
  A: .. I apologize for taking this long to get back to you... i have so many requests from people for ...
My wife 30 years old has been...9/5/2004
  Q: My wife 30 years old has been diagnosed of gall ston measuring 16 mm diameter by ultrsound.She some ...
  A: .. How are you, i hope well. About your wife, well i am glad you contacted me. It does not make ...
SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS8/29/2004
  Q: I WENT TO A CHIROPRACTOR THATS ALSO A NATURAL NUTRINIST SHE GAVE ME PHYTOPHASE THAT DETOXES MY LIVER ...
  A: Detox is not a bad thing, it may very well help, but if you want to Reverse the Dermatitis - you ...
RA8/16/2004
  Q: My husband Werner has terrible rheumatoid arthritis--been doctoring for years--pills --pills pills ...
  A: Sorry to hear about your husband. Don't worry, RA is not only safely treatable... it is Reversible. ...
gaba, anemia, low blood pressure8/12/2004
  Q: I would like to try GABA in powder form, use for anxiety. I am in permenopause and I am not having ...
  A: I have had a hundred percent success in helping people reverse these conditions. Although my methods ...
seborrheicdermatitis skin problem8/7/2004
  Q: i have seborrheic dermatitis tried creams from skin doctors they took rash away for a week but it ...
  A: I am Glad you have contacted me on this. Seborrheic-dermatitis is a Disorder linked to the Immune ...
Non Ulcer Dyspepsia and Irritable Bowel Syndrome, High Cholesterol, Acne8/6/2004
  Q: I hope that you don't mind me asking a few questions since I just discovered you. My wife has ...
  A: I have dealt with these problems so many times before, i have lost count of them. I am glad you ...
medicine7/9/2004
  Q: could you suggest a suitable treatment / herbal / ayurvedic medicine for treating low blood presure ...
  A: In regards to Low blood pressure, sometimes it is actually a good thing. Many people who Meditate, ...
Hepatitis C7/8/2004
  Q: Rajan,what can you suggest to help me with this dreaded disease?Western doctors and medicines are ...
  A: Alright, it is 11:30pm now... i have finally got time to respond to you. I was actually supposed to ...
female hair thinning6/22/2004
  Q: about three years ago my hair started thinning at a ridiculous rate. I am now only 26 and my hiar ...
  A: .. Forgive me for taking a while to get back to you... i seem to be in great demand on this forum. ...
Why is my urine generally bright yellow?6/20/2004
  Q: Why is my urine generally bright yellow? happens more frequently since warm weather and higher ...
  A: .. I believe we can solve this problem. From my experience, i can tell you this: If one is not ...
Herbs for high blood pressure6/17/2004
  Q: I would like to know if you can tell me if there is a herb for high pressure. Thank you
  A: .. i have forgotten to let you know, when you use the Transfer factor-Cardio... take 2 of this ...
Crohns/internal bleeding6/10/2004
  Q: I have been diagnosed with Crohns Disease for a year and a half now. I am a 23-year old female. I ...
  A: My dear Rachel... I am sorry i have taken a while to reply to you. I get many emails through this ...
Lupis6/5/2004
  Q: I have a friend that has Lupus. She is tired of chemical drugs and wants to find out information on ...
  A: Sorry to hear about your friend. It is really a difficult dis-ease to deal with. My heart goes to ...
Crohn's Disease6/3/2004
  Q: I have got this website from a lady who has Crohn's and told me to seek your advice and help and I ...
  A: .. Hi... Please email me at: second-sun@shaw.ca if you need anything... or have any questions, it ...
Going blind and loss memory5/31/2004
  Q: I am 61 years old man.non smoker and non drinker.weight is 134- to 135 lbs.height is 5-4 ...
  A: .. Thank you for your question. Your condition is Serious... and i feel you are Nutritionally ...
arthritis5/27/2004
  Q: I'm a 37 year old male I was dignosed with a form of arthritis. I have been taking viox, altraset, ...
  A: .. Sorry for the delay. Okay, with Arthritis, i must make this suggestion as well regarding ...
immune system5/24/2004
  Q: I read with interest your article on disease. I have been following for 2 decades or so all the ...
  A: .. Thank you for your question. It is wonderful to hear that you are knowledgeable on natural ...
Hello5/16/2004
  Q: Do you think that Hiv is the Cause of Aids? I have read that the People in Africa are not dying of ...
  A: This is an Interesting subject... many say HIV Causes TB & AIDS. Others Argue that HIV definitely ...
High blood pressure5/14/2004
  Q: I appreciate any information. I too think we should treat the cause of a problem and not just the ...
  A: .. Thank you for your response. I shall type up 2 or 3 simple methods you can practice at home, ...
I am 40 yaer old female. I...5/13/2004
  Q: I am 40 yaer old female. I have suffered with lupus for 22 years. I have problems with ...
  A: .. I am very Glad you have contacted me about this. Truly i am sorry to hear you have suffered ...
High Blood Pressure5/12/2004
  Q: I have recently been diagnosed with high blood pressure. I chose not to get on the drug ...
  A: .. Here is something to help you Release Inner feelings as promised. Use this wherever you are, ...
lymphoedema5/11/2004
  Q: I am not sure I understand what your metho is all about, but let me ask you a question abut my ...
  A: Follow Up: Hello Dear Ella... I write to you to follow up on you. How are you feeling these days? ...
healing diabetes5/7/2004
  Q: Can type 2 diabetes be reversed
  A: Follow Up: Dear friend... i write to follow up on you. How are you feeling these days? Have you ...
immune system and aging4/22/2004
  Q: How can I boost my immune system to keep it functining well as I grow older?
  A: Follow Up: Hello Dear Corinna... i write to follow up on you. How are you feeling these days? ...
substance4/21/2004
  Q: I suffer from seborrheic eczema in face. I am not sure if this has something to do with my immune ...
  A: .. i am glad you have asked me of this. More than likely we will able to cure this 100% I have ...
Wanst to gain some height4/21/2004
  Q: Respected Sir. I want to gain some height.I am 19 years old and wants to grow few inches more.Could ...
  A: What Kind of Life Are You Attracting? If we say, "I want perfect health," and think emotionally ...
herbs and diabetes4/16/2004
  Q: Is your treatment one that uses herbs? What do you recommend for diabetes?
  A: Follow Up: Dear Terry.. I write to follow up on you. How are you feeling? I hope you have found ...
I have Ms.4/12/2004
  Q: I have ms and was wondreing what kinds of herbal meds can help me even ones I can do at home
  A: Follow Up: Dear Heidi... i write to follow up on you - how are you feeling these days? I hope you ...
Nail Fungus4/10/2004
  Q: I have severe Toe Nail Fungus, which is now spreading to my FINGERNAILS! I cannot afford Lamisil, ...
  A: Follow Up: Dear Donna.. I write to follow up on you. How are you feeling? I hope you are ...

All Questions in This Category

Alternative Medicine

Imran R.

Top Expert on this page