Alternative Medicine Education/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Naturopathic Degree4/21/2012Dorene Petersen
  Q: I have read that the American College of Healthcare Sciences is the only accredited distance ...
  A: online holistic health programs available at American College of Healthcare Sciences (www.achs.edu). ...
parasites9/24/2011Dorene Petersen
  Q: I am convinced I have parasites, however, my doc denies this. It is over a year with skin problems ...
  A: I am sorry to hear that this has been a year-long challenge for you. I know that some skin ...
low dose iron supplements8/30/2011Dorene Petersen
  Q: Peterson, First of all, thank you very much for volunteering on this site! I have a very low iron ...
  A: I am glad to hear that you are mindful of your diet and utilize iron-rich foods in addition to ...
Red Yeast Rice3/25/2011Dorene Petersen
  Q: I have elevated cholesterol levels and I am presently on 40mg ch pills for it. I have heard that Red ...
  A: Red yeast rice (RYR) is the product of yeast (Monascus purpureus) grown on rice and is comprised of ...
Health Care Professional1/4/2011Dorene Petersen
  Q: Can you tell me the process of becoming a health care professional? I was told by a certain ...
  A: In response to your question about supplement companies and what it means to be a "health care ...
SAMe11/18/2010Dorene Petersen
  Q: Do you know anything about this? It is very expensive, but I am thinking of trying it for mild ...
  A: S-adenosylmethionine is part of the folic acid metabolic pathway that also involves B12. It is ...
Clayton College Closure8/24/2010Dorene Petersen
  Q: I am somewhat torn by my choices for the future. I completed my Master's in Holistic Nutrition, was ...
  A: Great question, Claudia. Thank you for submitting it! We offer quite a bit of information about ...
Inquiry on Alternative Medicine Education7/30/2010Dorene Petersen
  Q: Dorene, I was recommended the Indian Board of Alternative Medicines for pursuing a PhD degree. I ...
  A: Toby, Thank you for submitting your question. Though I can not comment specifically on this PhD ...

Page:    1 

Alternative Medicine Education