Alternative Medicine for Pets/Is Clear Lungs Herbal Safe

Frank wrote at 2015-05-31 02:09:48
I was debating using this for my dog so I looked up all the ingredients and one of them, Gardenia, causes diarrhea and is deemed "toxic" for dogs, cats, horses, and guinea pigs but ok for other pets.  See

Alternative Medicine for Pets

Silva Mirovics

I can answer questions on natural therapies for dogs. Questions can relate to diet, nutrition, herbal, flower essences and other natural remedies.

I run my own business - - specialising in canine massage, natural therapies and nutritional advice. I am dedicated to educating owners in ways that they can take a more natural approach to caring for their dogs.

I write an article for every edition of the Peninsula Alternative newspaper, based on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria, Austalia. Each article is based on canine health, safety and lifestyle.

I am a fully qualified Canine Myofunctional Therapist, I am currently completing studies in Small Animal Naturopathy. I am also a fully qualified human therapist with an Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Massage and I have a Bachelor Degree in Health Sciences.

I provide a mobile massage service to the southern suburbs of Melbourne. I sell my products around Australia and New Zealand. I have even had a few customers from USA.