Alternative Medicine for Pets/Help Needed for French Bulldog

I have a french bulldog foster that I just received that is in very bad shape.  She is the worst case of allergies I have ever seen.  Her entire face, paws and under belly are inflammed and raw.  She looks like she has been boiled alive.  She is currently getting veterinary care.  Steroid shots, antibiotics etc.  I want to get her on a solid holistic program and try to give this poor dog a chance at life and adoption.  I can send you pictures also.  Where do I begin?

The place to begin, and probably end; because if you read it and do exactly what it says,you will more than likely solve your new friend's issues; go to: and buy my book, Simple Steps to a Healthy Pet. If you don't have a Kindle, there is a free Kindle app at: .

Skin problems such as your Frenchie has have been my specialty for over 20 years. It is important that you don't do any more steroids, or other vet treatments, vaccines, flea prevention, etc. because they will only make things worse.

Keep it simple. Read the book, eliminate toxins, change her food ( raw preferably, and no wheat, corn, soy, dairy or beef)  and bathe her in Critter Oil
( or ) at least once a week. If necessary, add our Colloidal Silver to her food and to her shampoo.

After you read the book, if you have any questions, feel free to call me at 727-327-2356 or 727-327-8769.

Don't worry, I've cleared up many, many of these issues.

Alternative Medicine for Pets

Susan R Griffin

I can answer questions concerning pet allergies, natural flea control, breeding and dog breeds, puppy training, pets and stress, and pretty much any dog related question.

I have been a Holistic Pet Care Consultant for over 20 years. My specialties are nutrition and flea, skin and coat problems but I have experience with other health issues as well. I have been studying canine nutrition for over 20 years as well and have a broad knowledge base there including breed specific information. I am the author of The Healthy Pet Handbook and Simple Steps to a Healthy Pet as well as many other pet related articles; and have hosted radio talk shows on natural pet care. I conduct seminars on natural pet care, relationship training and the spiritual, energetic relationship between people and companion animals. I trained my first dog in 7th grade, bread my first litter in 12th grade and began showing at age 20 (I'm now 60). I have studied dogs all of my life and I have a degree in Psychology with minors in Ecology and Animal Behavior from Utah State University. I am a graduate of The New York School of Dog Grooming (1972) and Orchard Kennels School of Training (can't remember the year). I am the founder and owner of Naturals For Animals in St Petersburg, FL and the developer of Critter Oil and other natural products and Pet Energy Therapy, a pet assisted therapy for people. I look forward to answering your questions and feel free to read the articles on my site,

National Association of Counselors and Therapists

Pet Pages Magazine Journal of the Association of Counselors and Therapists New Times Naturally

As stated above: Graduate, New York School of Dog Grooming, Orchard Kennels School of Training, Utah State University (BS), Certified Hypno-therapist, Certified Stress Management Consultant and ordained minister. Personal studies over 20 years in Canine nutrition, alternative therapies and holistic medicine.

Thousands of now healthy, happy pets and their owners.