Alternative Medicine for Pets/anti- Itch Kit for Bulldogs; shampoo for bulldogs;

Question
My Bully,(Scooby), has been a pretty healthy boy for about Four years, until the hot spots came this year. They spread like wild fire and were driving him crazy. I took him into a 24 hour vet that I have used in the past and do trust. They gave him a steroid shot, a topical spray and shaved the affected area to make sure that it was clean and would be easy to apply the spray.

Scooby(my bully) still has bumps that come and go but the hair is only growing back in very small spots. My bully is still my boy but now he looks like he has manage. He gets a bath once a week in a medicated shampoo to help with the skin but the bald spots are not getting any better.

We live in Southern California so some days he has to stay inside due to the heat but other than that he lives the life of a spoiled KING! What else can we do to help him?

We need some ideas and help so I can get my boy back to his good-looking, lady killing, pimpolicious self.

Answer
nuvet tea tree shampoo and wafer
nuvet tea tree shampoo  
NuVet Plus Itchy Dog Kit - guaranteed 60 Days... LET me know ???

Hi Doug and Scooby -  I am glad you did see the Vet for a diagnosis ;  Looks like they were treating it as a fungi or yeast ;  
I have great luck with this;  My Itchy Dog kit;  See here ; it works

http://www.bulldogvitamin.com/2012/10/nuvet-plus-heals-and-protects-see-how.html

and

http://www.bulldogvitamin.com/2011/02/my-itchy-dog-kit-its-guaranteed-to-work.ht

Alternative Medicine for Pets

Marie Peppers, MA LPN