Alternative Medicine for Pets/ester c for hip dysplasia in dog

Question
How do i calculate how much ester c for my 23 lb dog with hip dysplasia. Any other suggestions would be helpful.

Answer
Since Vitamin C is water soluble,using more than the "minimum daily allowance" is not harmful. As a mater of fact, it has been found that several times that is actually more effective. It is fine to use the child's dosage. You may also want to put her/him on a product called DGP which is a wonderful herbal blend from Australia. You can find it on line. Another interesting supplement is the yucca blend put out by Solid Gold. It is exceptional in quality, so I wouldn't spend my money on any other yucca supplement. It is very good for any joint problem because yucca is a natural joint lubricant.  

Alternative Medicine for Pets

Susan R Griffin