Alternative Medicine for Pets/pit bull skin allergies/dandruff

Question
Hello, My female pit is 58.5 lbs and has skin issues mostly under front shoulders and under hips now she has gotten dandruff pretty severe. Tired of going to vet shots antibiotics etc. Have  changed her food from Nutro to Wellness Simple Solutions Rice and duck. As the vet said she probably was allergic to grain.  At vets gave vetalog and intermectin injections did skin scrape test etc every time i go its 80 -90 dollars  tired of that. Any suggestions for home remedy would be appreciated. I have been told by a pit owner  for dandruff issue to give her coconut oil on her food? Her skin issues are mostly red rash under shoulders and hips which she will scratch until she bleeds. For her shampoo i have vet recommended Epi-smooth. Thank you for any suggestions

Answer
Tea Tree shampoo by NuVET
Tea Tree shampoo by Nu  

NuVET the best
NuVET the best  
Skin Issues are common in  “American Pitbull Terriors” ,  “American Staffordshire Terriors”  and “American Bully breeds:

WE use NuVET at our facilities and Pet Hotel:

Pitbull Vitamin Supplements,    Help increase over all  pitbull health,  pitbull vitamins treat skin issues such as dry skin, prevents shedding, boost the immune system, combats allergies and much more.   The pitbull vitamin supplements  we recommend are NuVet Plus.

Yes, Francis;  Coconut oil is something that many folks use in the food daily;  
I like to use a Teaspoon of PURE Alaskan Salmon oil rather than the Coconut oil: ( just what I like to do )

I would love to see your Female take a good Probiotic and NuVET Plus ;
I love PEARLs - it's made for Humans but pets take it too...  Please remember that I am not a VET and I am just telling you what seems to work for my Pet Hotel clients and personal pets.

PEARLS - in the BLUE box only - Give 1 daily for 120 days only.
NuVET Plus - The BEST Pittie vitamin in the USA - GREAT to help reduce or even stop Shedding and allergies --- NuVET helps to re-build a weak immune system .

See here for NuVET - Tell them Pet Nurse Marie sent you for the 15% off Discount program on auto-ship - I would start her off at 1  1/2 NuVET wafers per day --- YOU can drop down to Just 1 NuVET wafer after 3-4 months:  NuVET will be needed for a lifetime:  It's worth it and keeps the VET visits at a minimal.  Saves you money in the long run.
http://www.nuvet.com/81098  ( USE referral code 81098 and tell them PET Nurse Marie sent you)

If this helps, please let you Vet know about PEARLs Probiotics and NuVET supplements -  YOU may also want the NuVET TEA TREE shampoo --- it's about 10.00 and you will use this every 7-10 days - Helps to heal and stops all the excessive dandruff..
Or you can call  1-800-474-7044  M-F and talk to the folks at NuVET
Don't forget - they will ask who sent you:  ... write down my Name -  ( also here is my e-mail:  mpmaltese@gmail.com )

HOPE this helps :

Marie Peppers lPN MA
http://www.bulldogvitamin.com  

Alternative Medicine for Pets

Marie Peppers, MA LPN