Alternative Medicine for Pets/Boxer itching

Question
Hello I have a 1 year old mail boxer that is a real sweetheart but he itches his chest area and head area at least 5-9 times a day. I brought to vet twice and after 300 dollars still no answer there answer is keep bringing him in but am currently waiting to go back to work so not an option.They had him on steroids did nothing also changed his collar as they said that could be it so go him a leather one to wear now. I have him on benadry has vet said try that and it cuts his itching down but not much he still has his rash and sores. I also washed his sheets with hypoallergenic and didn't work. I am basically out of ideas and everything my vet says doesn't work. I would appreciate any help has I really hate seeing my best friend itching he is sweetest dog.

Answer
Hello Chris,

I have a Boxer too. Her name is Angel. Her picture is the center one on the header of my web site http://naturalsforanimals.com It is a fairly recent picture, and she doesn't look it but she was 8 years old when it was taken. My daughter was her breeder. Angel has had 3 litters. Her mother is 13 and her grandmother died at 16. Besides their outstanding breeding, the reason they are so long lived (most Boxers don't make it much past 8) is because my daughter and I both follow the information contained in my book, "Simple Steps to a Healthy Pet".

If you would like to solve your boys' itchy skin problem, plus save thousands of dollars in vet bills (Angel has only seen a vet 6 times in her life: 3 of those times were because of having a litter, once at birth, once at 8 weeks of age and once to have her ears done. She has never been sick or had any other health issues); you can go to the site (http://naturalsforanimals.com) and fill out the short form on the home page and download a FREE copy of my book.

I decided to give it away because the information in it is vital for every dog owner on the planet. Is is a compilation of over 40 years of being a professional dog person, with over 25 of those years studying and practicing totally natural methods.

I am positive if you take everything in the book to heart and apply it to your boy, you will get rid of his itchy skin problems.  The products on my site will help as well if you chose to use any of them.

If you have any other questions after reading the book (don't worry, it won't take long), please feel free to call me at my shop 727-327-2356 or my office 727-327-8769.

Take care,Sue Griffin

Alternative Medicine for Pets

Susan R Griffin