Alternative Medicine for Pets/Number One Dog Vitamin

Question
Called and they are closed, my dog is on Nuvet 3 times a day until her condition gets better, she is fixing to start antibiodics before surgery, I am wondering should I take her off of it till after the duration of antibiodics due to some vitimans dont mix or will lessen the poser of the antibiodics
 Thank you

Answer
Hi Angi,  Glad your pooch is taking the NuVet Plus ;  Most of the time NuVet Supplements can be given along with anything your Vet is currently ordering ;  it should not pose a problem at all ;  
It would be best to call your Vet and ask if your dog can remain on the NuVet Plus before, during and after the surgery.     I hope this has helped you.

Marie Peppers, LPN MA
http://www.nuvet.com/81098
Use order code 81098 and ask for 15 % off your order
1-800-474-7044  

Alternative Medicine for Pets

Marie Peppers, MA LPN