Alternative Medicine for Pets/flea control

Susan Griffin,

Can you please suggest some natural ways to control fleas on my dog.  

Thank you,

Hello Anne,

Interesting question...and what I have been known for for over 28 years. Your question will be answered and your problem solved by going to my web site: . First, fill in the pop up form that will appear (please be sure to allow pop-ups) and submit it and you will receive a free PDF copy of my book, "Simple Steps to a Healthy Pet" via e-mail. The entire first section on the book is devoted to natural flea control.

The second thing to do is read all about Critter Oil there on the site as well as some of our other products. Critter Oil is an amazing product that can be used to make many things to eliminate and prevent fleas.

Go check it all out. Your solution to eliminating fleas the natural way is there:

After reading the book, if you have any questions, feel free to call me: 727-327-2356

Take care,

Alternative Medicine for Pets

Susan R Griffin

I can answer questions concerning pet allergies, natural flea control, breeding and dog breeds, puppy training, pets and stress, and pretty much any dog related question.

I have been a Holistic Pet Care Consultant for over 20 years. My specialties are nutrition and flea, skin and coat problems but I have experience with other health issues as well. I have been studying canine nutrition for over 20 years as well and have a broad knowledge base there including breed specific information. I am the author of The Healthy Pet Handbook and Simple Steps to a Healthy Pet as well as many other pet related articles; and have hosted radio talk shows on natural pet care. I conduct seminars on natural pet care, relationship training and the spiritual, energetic relationship between people and companion animals. I trained my first dog in 7th grade, bread my first litter in 12th grade and began showing at age 20 (I'm now 60). I have studied dogs all of my life and I have a degree in Psychology with minors in Ecology and Animal Behavior from Utah State University. I am a graduate of The New York School of Dog Grooming (1972) and Orchard Kennels School of Training (can't remember the year). I am the founder and owner of Naturals For Animals in St Petersburg, FL and the developer of Critter Oil and other natural products and Pet Energy Therapy, a pet assisted therapy for people. I look forward to answering your questions and feel free to read the articles on my site,

National Association of Counselors and Therapists

Pet Pages Magazine Journal of the Association of Counselors and Therapists New Times Naturally

As stated above: Graduate, New York School of Dog Grooming, Orchard Kennels School of Training, Utah State University (BS), Certified Hypno-therapist, Certified Stress Management Consultant and ordained minister. Personal studies over 20 years in Canine nutrition, alternative therapies and holistic medicine.

Thousands of now healthy, happy pets and their owners.