Alternative Medicine for Pets/Viral Papilloma

Question
hi - I have a 47 pound 8.5 mos old Husky Puppy. She came from a rescue and has had health problems. She's on invementin for mange, and was diagnosed with VP 9/22. We are boosting her immune system and I'd like to try Thuja. I have 30 c pellets. What is the dosage you would advise and for how long? The warts are in her mouth, and 1 just appeared on top of her head. thank you!

Answer
Hello, Lori;

I would give her 5-7 Thuja 3x daily for 10 days if she were mine. To better confirm your treatment, I would recommend calling a holistic vet that I use: Dr Gerald Wessner. He is an outstanding homeopathic vet. His phone number is 352-245-2025. He does phone consultation and is reasonable price wise.

If you don't already have her on at least 50% raw food and 50% grain free dry (fish based for the Husky), that would be another recommendation. The more raw food you can give her the better because of the essential enzymes in it. If you can't go raw, find a good enzyme and probiotic formula to give her. HerbSmith has excellent products that you should look into. They also have a very helpful staff.

For topical assistance in eliminating the mange, you should bathe her at least once per week in the shampoo formula for Critter Oil. You can find it by going to http://naturalsforanimals.com . When you get there, fill out the pop-up form and get a free PDF copy of my book, "Simple Steps to a Healthy Pet". The information in it will prove to be invaluable to you for the health of your new girl.

Hope this helps.

Sue

Alternative Medicine for Pets

Susan R Griffin