Alternative Medicine for Pets/Control Shedding of your Canine;

Question
I have a 1 year old chiwawa that shed so bad. We can't pet her without getting a handful of hair.  Is there any help for this?....

thanks,
Camille

Answer
Charcoal is healing for pets and people
Charcoal is healing fo  
Hi Camille,  Try adding some Pure Coconut oil to her food ;  If you have a GNC nutritional center, they do carry the jars of this oil.  Just give her 1/4 a teaspoon per day mixed into her food;  
Next,  give her 1/2 wafer or teaspoon  of this supplement per day as it will be excellent for her coat;  NuVet Plus will reduce her shedding and bring shine to her coat;  NuVet is not sold in stores;  Order here and get 15 percent OFF when you go onto the auto ship program ;      http://www.nuvet.com/81098
 You can call in and as for the 1 month supply ;  1-800-474-7044 and tell them referral code 81098 , Pet Nurse Marie sent you
Additon;  Please think of using some Activated Charcoal Soap on your dog 2 x per month... It's great for canine skin detox and health   http://bulldogvitamins.blogspot.com/2015/04/canine-hot-spots-healing-with-charco

Alternative Medicine for Pets

Marie Peppers, MA LPN