Alternative Medicine for Pets/lypoma

Question
My redbone/bloodhound mix has a rear leg lipoma. We have seen the vet twice as it is quite large,bigger than a softball. It appears to be in the muscle and non operable at this time. He has had several removed in the past he is 7 years old and weighs 105. I started him on castrol oil rub over the site and today I started the tumeric. I used kitchen version. I tsp heaping in his food tonight. I am planning on twice a day morning and night in food and castro oil three times a day as topical. Are the tumeric portions ok. Thanks.

Answer
Dear Karen,

I would highly recommend contacting a wonderful holistic vet that I refer many clients to for phone consultation. He is outstanding with the use of homeopathy and would probably be able to help you. His phone number is 352-245-2025. His name is Dr Gerald Wessner.

I would also recommend putting your boy on a straight raw food diet. It will put his body in proper upper pH and help to shrink the lypoma.

Tumeric portions are good.

Sue

Alternative Medicine for Pets

Susan R Griffin