Alternative Medicine for Pets/Puppy Giardia

Question
Hello,
My 7 month old lab was diagnosed with Giardia two months ago, did not have loose stools then. She had her first treatment from the vet of Panacur and had diarrhea instantly.  The vet stated this was from the Giardia.  We've done many stool samples since then and she continues to come back positive (I believe it takes a while for a negative result) she has not had formed stools since before her treatments.  She has since been treated 5 different times with three different medications.  We switched her to a prescription food which I was not happy about, my dog is also not happy about, and she continues to have diarrhea.  She's had blood work and ultrasounds and everything else is normal.  Any advise or insight is MUCH appreciated.  We're also going to another vet tomorrow for a second opinion.  Thanks so much!

Answer
Wow Kristina,  I would love to talk with you private;  please e-mail me here:  mpmaltese@gmail.com          ( Give me a list of all the medications your Vet has tried)
I have some great recipes for home-cooking  

Alternative Medicine for Pets

Marie Peppers, MA LPN