Alternative Medicine for Pets/dog scratching

Question
our beagle/fox hound mix is scratching a lot. All over. Not a flea problem. We give her monthly flea and heartworm meds.  She is 4. We adopted her one year ago.  She came with the problem.  She does not scratch until her skin is raw.  We have tried a tablespoon of olive oil a day.  We now give her 3 tablets of fish oil a day.  Any other suggestions?

Answer
Ron,

Helping scratching dogs the natural way has been my area of study and expertise for about 30 years now.  So much so that I have written a book entitled "Simple Steps to a Healthy Pet" because as I learned more and more it became impossible to tell everyone who asked for help what to do while trying to make a living grooming. I also sent people into information overload very quickly. I published the book in paperback form and have it available on my website, but since I feel that it is vital for people to know the information that I have uncovered over the years, I made it available for free in PDF form by filling out the pop-up form and submitting it before you go onto my site. You will receive an e-mail with the PDF attached.

Also on the site, you will want to look at the products there that will eliminate the need for the monthly meds which are part of your problem.

Here is my site: http://www.naturalsforanimals.com . After you read the book (ont very long or dificult reading), If you have any other questions, please feel free to call and talk to me at 727-327-2356.

Sue

Alternative Medicine for Pets

Susan R Griffin