Alternative Medicine for Pets/Paw Paw for cancer in pets

Question
I have a ferret with Lymphoma and am looking into alternative treatments for him.  I have read a lot about PawPaw and am wondering if that could be used for him?  If so, how much to give him?  I can't find anything on the internet about using it on animals.

Thanks!

Barbara and Coco

Answer
Hello Barbara,

I am not familiar with Ferret physiology, so I hesitate to answer your question. I recommend that you contact Dr Gerald Wessner at 352-245-2025. He is a holistic vet who practices largely homeopathy and could possibly help your friend, He has helped many of my canine clients with Lymphoma.

Hope this helps.

Sue

Alternative Medicine for Pets

Susan R Griffin