Alternative Medicine for Pets/Dogs skin

Question
I have a French mastiff 4 yrs old who gets pimple like lumps on his back and underneath him I have been told it allergies I tried changing food to grain free holistic no help he dosnt scratch or bite himself I'm gonna try flax in his food any other suggestions I also bath him with oatmeal shampoo no help!

Answer
Hello Mike,

Sorry I took so long to get back to you. The best thing I can tell you to do is to go to my web site: http://www.naturalsforanimals.com and get the free PDF copy of my book "Simple Steps to a Healthy Pet". It is awn easy read, but encompasses over 30 years of eliminating skin problems totally naturally. You get it by filling out the pop up form that appears about 10 seconds after you go to the site. Don't worry, I'm not one of those people that will send you constant e-mail. While you are there look into our products; Critter Oil and Colloidal Silver. These will probably help.

Also, if you do not have a holistic vet in your area, you may want to contact Dr Gerald Wessner at 352-245-2025. He does phone consultation and is truly outstanding. He is also very reasonable financially.

After you read my book, if you have any more questions, feel free to call me in the evening at 727-327-8769. It is hard to help anyone without actual conversation.

I hope this helps. I know the book will. It has for many many dogs.

Alternative Medicine for Pets

Susan R Griffin